Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep dreaming, never get a conviction. I dont agree with his choice but he will walk.
    He made the worst decision ant cop could ever make. But his jail time is over. Hes served the only time he will serve But Americans are very interested in wired freaks and tragedy. Hes write a book and folks will buy it. No need to even advertise it. I mean Pollock has been pandering and exploiting the tragedy since day one. Peterson may likely do the same. Back to the sightings...

Unregistered
    I don't know what was in Peterson's head, or what he knew, while this tragedy was going on, but I do know I wasn't there.. His arrest is pure and total bvllshyte. Just the kind politicians like Mike Staz, Temp Tony (who is now an unqualified politician) and the other moron sheriff from the BS commission like. Grandstanding at the lowest possible level. Isreal and his whole team of misfit unethical idiots should have been charged also then. But that would have been BS too.

Unregistered
    I just had lunch with him at Chevelles. They have very good burgers. I had the bacon cheese burger with jalapeno peppers. He seemed happy and we then went for ice cream. He insisted. I took a shot of Jamersom when he wasn't looking. He so oblivious, he didn't know what I was drinking. I know need another drink.

Unregistered
    He was spotted in south beach working on his tan...Ole’ Peterson will not go to jail just like the Hialeah Raja Yuca Jesse Menocal jr. did not go to jail for kidnapping a teenage girl while he was in police uniform and making her watch him rub his meat

Unregistered
    I just had lunch with him at Chevelles. They have very good burgers. I had the bacon cheese burger with jalapeno peppers. He seemed happy and we then went for ice cream. He insisted. I took a shot of Jamersom when he wasn't looking. He so oblivious, he didn't know what I was drinking. I know need another drink.
    Ah ha, good Ole Chevelles did you meet him at the one in Murphy??

Saw him at the Atlanta Braves game and I bought him some peanuts during the seventh inning stretch!!!

Unregistered
    Ah ha, good Ole Chevelles did you meet him at the one in Murphy??

Saw him at the Atlanta Braves game and I bought him some peanuts during the seventh inning stretch!!!
    Is he allowed to be in D.C.?

Unregistered
    I heard he is starting a school for cowards. The motto will be: "If You Are A Coward, Be The Best Coward."

Unregistered
    Chevelles... Really? They do have a good hamburger.

Unregistered
    So Peterson is eating ice cream and talking about food with people. It’s so obvious that guy could care less about the kids that got killed on his watch. I really hope that loser gets what he has coming.
    So what’s he supposed to do, in your expert opinion? Cry himself to sleep every night? This was a terrible, terrible tragedy and that will never change, but to blame Deputy Peterson for everything that went wrong? That is just ignorant. None of you “ experts” were there. None of you “experts” heard what Peterson heard, saw what Peterson saw, yet you are quick to blame Peterson for “cowardice “. 17 people died on his watch, people that he knew. I can’t imagine the nightmares Peterson went through before this bs arrest.

I support Scot Peterson, I know him and have worked with him. He is not, nor has he ever been a coward. There is only one person to blame for this tragedy...the shooter.

Unregistered
    I agree with you 100% and I told him the same thing. Yes, I spoke to him. He didn't speak of the incident and I didn't expect him to either. It's not my business. I arnt there and don't know the facts. I also love ice cream.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast