Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing???
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing???

Has anyone spoken to Peterson to see how he is doing??? The guy looked really bad at his bond hearing I’m actually starting to worry he might try to off himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone spoken to Peterson to see how he is doing??? The guy looked really bad at his bond hearing I’m actually starting to worry he might try to off himself.
    Who cares he’s a coward

Unregistered
    Don’t worry the coward of Broward won’t off himself he is too much of a ***** to do something like that

Unregistered
    Saw him at Flanagins at Deerfield Beach pier. He seemed ok to me. I just said hello, that's all.

Unregistered
    Saw him at Flanagins at Deerfield Beach pier. He seemed ok to me. I just said hello, that's all.
    He gets to enjoy meals at Flanigans with his loved ones while 17 families are shattered because of his cowardice. I hope they convict him and he looses his pension.

Unregistered
    He gets to enjoy meals at Flanigans with his loved ones while 17 families are shattered because of his cowardice. I hope they convict him and he looses his pension.
    First off stupid its loses not looses. Secondly, he didn't murder anyone. Place the blame on Cruz and the terrible command staff. I really hope you're not a cop because you're a disgrace and a pos. Other than that, you're probably a swell guy....douchebag!

Unregistered
    First off stupid its loses not looses. Secondly, he didn't murder anyone. Place the blame on Cruz and the terrible command staff. I really hope you're not a cop because you're a disgrace and a pos. Other than that, you're probably a swell guy....douchebag!
    Funny how you put the blame on command staff versus the deputy who was there and could have stopped Cruz. I think it’s safe to say your the douchebag who is trying to use this incident to help your own agenda against the brass in BSO. I rather have a typo spelling loses than defend a coward whom let kids get killed as he watched from a safe distance.

Unregistered
    Funny how you put the blame on command staff versus the deputy who was there and could have stopped Cruz. I think it’s safe to say your the douchebag who is trying to use this incident to help your own agenda against the brass in BSO. I rather have a typo spelling loses than defend a coward whom let kids get killed as he watched from a safe distance.

You're stupid, look around, what brass at BSO? They be long gone, douchebox. This is 100% Scott Israel & his command staff's fault. It came right out of his own big-fat-muppet-yapping mouth. Israel should've never been suspended, he should have resigned like any decent leader would have. In fact, he should have resigned numerous times during his failed tenure; if he had, (at least after the airport shooting debacle), the MSD Parkland Massacre would have never happened and we wouldn't be debating Peterson's cowardice nor his bullshit arrest.

Unregistered
    You're stupid, look around, what brass at BSO? They be long gone, douchebox. This is 100% Scott Israel & his command staff's fault. It came right out of his own big-fat-muppet-yapping mouth. Israel should've never been suspended, he should have resigned like any decent leader would have. In fact, he should have resigned numerous times during his failed tenure; if he had, (at least after the airport shooting debacle), the MSD Parkland Massacre would have never happened and we wouldn't be debating Peterson's cowardice nor his bullshit arrest.
    Even a third grader can tell this was a bullish!t arrest!!!!!!!

Unregistered

A kindeegardener told me it was a bs arrest and he also said he hates Scott Israel. I gave him a sticker.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast