El Portal new Chief

Unregistered

El Portal new Chief

A legend on his own Mind,Chief David Magnusson.

Unregistered
    Like Biscayne Park those are not police departments

Unregistered
    What I love the most about “new” chiefs is watching their social media and community awareness all of sudden became their life long passion

Unregistered
    Dude, three messages in less than an hour?? Is this Sgt. Buckethead? Retire already. None of us here like you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I love the most about “new” chiefs is watching their social media and community awareness all of sudden became their life long passion
    Check out El Portal police website,Chief Corner for a good laugh.

Unregistered
    Check out El Portal police website,Chief Corner for a good laugh.

Miami Citizens are stupid enough to believe everything they read and see from these actors

Unregistered
    Miami Citizens are stupid enough to believe everything they read and see from these actors
    Make sure you check the Chief corner every month.

Unregistered
    That sailor owes me a favor. I got him the job. It was supposed to be mine but I'm one of three left for the Miami Beach gig.

He is not submarine airborne but he may be in time.

Unregistered
    That sailor owes me a favor. I got him the job. It was supposed to be mine but I'm one of three left for the Miami Beach gig.

He is not submarine airborne but he may be in time.
    Did you miss a dose of your medication, again?? Ron, you will never turn down a job for chief, anywhere or for anyone else. You've been saying since 10 hours after your (forced) retirement here, your coming back. Your the chief of a department, that doesn't have a chief, for 2 years. Weren't you in the final running for the Miami beach gig, before this one, in now was selected??? What ever happen with that department on the west coast? Now, this is somewhere around the 12th department that really, really wants you? However, where you were employed for 30 years, couldn't get you out the door fast enough. Why is that?? Well, I guess the same excuse will be I let so-n-so have it to be owed a favor beside I'm looking at a federal appointment now?? Right????