Television Time

Thread: Television Time

Unregistered

Television Time

Once again,the Sheriff’s handles situations in the city, but Zpd brass seem to fumble news conferences!!! Just let the SO take over ZPD because the handle the major incidents anyways! NG had to be taken away from the hospital females to make himself look stupid on tv!

Unregistered
    Once again, where’s the Chief?

Unregistered
    I’m so embarrassed to even work here with the unprofessional behavior of our brass. Frat boys, immature and lack of experience leads to failure of our PD. I for one am looking to leave. 😡

Unregistered
    Leaving this Podunk police department would be the best thing everybody could do. These fat admins know that they couldn’t or wouldn’t make it past corporal in any large departments . Therefore they sit back and make everybody’s lives miserable!FDLE please shut down this corrupt department

Unregistered
    Please stop calling the Admin fat. Just look at Facebook, the CPT is turning down donuts at WAWA to watch his figure now lmao. Am I the only one getting the feeling he took the job just to have the title and the ability to tell people he is a police captain. Please less time on your fakebook and more time actually getting your work done. The LTs are the backbone of this agency, without them nothing would get done. Focus on your troops and maybe you'll get some support again

Unregistered
    Aww, look our Monday Morning Quarterbacks are at it again. With their completely inaccurate account of all things ZPD. I guess when you’re getting your “information” from the gossip boys, facts tend to get lost. I, for one, am looking forward to the next distorted view of events from you fine former ZPD cowards. Keep up the great work boys 👏🏻

Unregistered
    I think it’s all accurate accounts of how bad things are in a dictatorship. Dumb and dumber making everyone think they do all the work. Facebook capt trying to play catch-up with all his family and friends. Go back to Orange County where you were some kind of superhero .

Unregistered
    Toxic Incompetent

The mere fact that incompetent bosses make bad decisions that prove to be wrong more often than they are right, fuels decline in organizational performance. Employees see right through the anemic boss, and when the boss has no credibility, effective leadership is impossible. The entire operation sputters and stumbles its way straight toward uselessness. Officers find themselves in the unenviable position of being forced to act outside the parameters of management directives just to get the job done.