Chitwood and the I95 crashes - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wouldn’t it be great if a breaking story from a real media outlet revealed Henry had a similar fate of David Lee Davis?
    Here's another idea for a story. If that imbecile Chitwood was a deputy he would be fired by now.

Unregistered
    Here's another idea for a story. If that imbecile Chitwood was a deputy he would be fired by now.
    Yawn Rufus! Being an imbecile is still more classier than associating yourself with a creepy sexual stalker and domestic violence women abuser. I bet you like sitting on Alvin’s rusty Mongoose without a seat with a tube of KY. That’s the only possible reason why I could see supporting this criminal! You don’t want to upset him and have him take your joy toy away.

Unregistered
    If Hillary beat trump she’d be our president. That obviously didn’t happen so keep living in your fantasy land fat man.

Unregistered
    Didn't Brodie kill K9 Forrest?
    Doesn't Kyle self promote and throw his buddies under the bus?
    Isn't Joel a bully who believes the loud guy wins the argument?
    Doesn't Kyle bang every recruit with a pulse?
    Didn't Brodie lie and cheat to get promoted?
    Isn't Joel a known racist?
    Hey Kyle, how is Allison's suit coming along?
    Joel = saw you deleted your Shady page comment, hilarious!
    Brodie you should pay for a new K9, taxpayers shouldn't
    Joel & Kyle are known adulterers = CRIME STILL IN FLA.
    Brodie= purgery =CRIMINAL OFFENSE
    Sheriff Chitwood= manipulation of crime stats is ethically wrong
    Not enough room for his transgressions, but for the record: there are undoctored pics of him in lady clothes=homosexual

Unregistered
    Hehe, hit a nerve huh. Why dont you two cheat on your wives again. Maybe you should both come out of your closets and tell the world you're a couple. Run my DAVID again Turney. Shoot another K9 Brodie (RIP, Forrest)... But keep me out of the conversation about homosexuality. Seriously, every week you assign me a new title. Creepy stalker, sexual stalker and now homosexual. Henry does have me on speed dial, for his own personal benefit... He wants my contacts and wants my information. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I can add very well and know he is the mole. His problems are not mine and I never asked him for help, he offered. Only he never came through as he often fails to do because he squeezes you all for "advertising" money. When you pay, he wants MORE. I do not work on payoffs, I work off principals. He doesn't have that option with me and does not grasp me by my balls and twist at will. I wish the Henry well, hope his health gets better. Misdirection has always been my friend... Henry, no so much. I have not spoken to him in months and do not care to. You will be the one administering mouth to mouth, not me! When I visited him in the hospital, all he could do is compliment me on my sexy Spanish lady-friend. That was creepy! Henry was my downfall and everyone in my circle warned me of that. Family, friends, and some of you in blue (green). I do not like being affiliated with a blackmailer. He asked me to join the award winning journalist gig a long time ago, and my answer was NO! I never wrote on piece for him, and never alluded to the fact I would. In a last ditch effort he added me as a watchdog journalist, but did i write? NO! He wanted to surf my wave. You say I continue to make mistakes? I'll agree, engaging this type of communication is counterproductive and I should refrain from it. That is my only mistake or regret. Pay attention, do some active investigation and learn for yourself. The truth is coming and so are my reinforcements. I do what I say and say what I mean. You had better hope that ammendment 10 challenge fails. I could care less if your boss gets reelected, I already made my points and will continue to. Sorry the heat got too much. Just wait, I hold the throttle and i chose the temperature. Understand this; I have already succeeded with my goal... And all I have ever promised is "embarrassment to the county". Go listen to the county archives, it was a reoccurring promise that only a few tried to prevent. I would say that not only was I honest and successful, but I did it without fear of you corrupt little men. I fear no one. I wear no veil of anonymity. That is what a man is expected to do. As an honest formidable opponent should, I offer you all good luck, you're going to need it. ABC 2020 😎
    In other words Alvin, you were Henry’s little apprentice and got the boot! Henry wouldn’t give you your dream position as his field cub reporter and now your partially upset over his decision. Got it!

Unregistered
    I wished the discussions would get back to Chitwood. Comments about kyle, Brody, Joel, alvin and Henry are entertaining but the focus should be on Chitwood.

Unregistered
    I wished the discussions would get back to Chitwood. Comments about kyle, Brody, Joel, alvin and Henry are entertaining but the focus should be on Chitwood.
    I second that vote.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You don’t care if Chitwood gets re-elected but you created a Facebook page for no purpose other than to spread rhetoric and hatred against him. You even sign your posts with “ABC 2020 😎”. Seems like you have already been met with the reality of defeat. Then you say go cheat on your wife again. Aren’t you the one who was convicted of beating yours? Oh the hypocrisy is too much. You were hanging off Henry’s nuts big time! Even he realized you were a liability to him with his limited audience. Mongoose? More like weasel. Mortimer for prison 2020.
    LMFAO again! You eloquently explain to the the audience why Alvin is consistency is a hypocritical fool who embarrasses himself daily.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789