Chitwood and the I95 crashes
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chitwood and the I95 crashes

It was tragic a motorcyclist got hit on the helmet by lightning while on I95. The FHP showed the helmet which was jaw dropping. What does this have to do with Chitwood? Remember when Chitwood caused the accidents on I95 due to a bicycle strap "breaking?" Notice how FHP did not show the straps? You wonder why? Because the straps did not break. Chitwood did not secure the bicycles and just left the scene of the accident. The county can clean up his mess and pay for the damages. Classic Chitwood. Make a huge mistake, lie about it and have others pay for his mistakes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was tragic a motorcyclist got hit on the helmet by lightning while on I95. The FHP showed the helmet which was jaw dropping. What does this have to do with Chitwood? Remember when Chitwood caused the accidents on I95 due to a bicycle strap "breaking?" Notice how FHP did not show the straps? You wonder why? Because the straps did not break. Chitwood did not secure the bicycles and just left the scene of the accident. The county can clean up his mess and pay for the damages. Classic Chitwood. Make a huge mistake, lie about it and have others pay for his mistakes.
    Saris has a lifetime warranty too. I wonder if the Sheriff filed a report with consumer products to notify of the alleged failure of the straps. You know, to advise consumers of safety issues with the bike rack. I wonder how much this cost Volusia County as opposed to simply filing a claim with Saris.

I will go out on a limb here and say with 100% certainty that if Ben Johnson had forgotten to strap his bicycles and caused an accident, he would have returned to the scene to physically check on the motorists... Class and dignity are not the current elected Sheriffs strong suits. The facts clearly show he left the scene of the accident(s) and had no intent to return... after all, he is the chief law enforcement official so why would he be expected to abide by the laws he enforces.
    Someone is going to be hurt by his liability... It is just a matter of time. The signal 10 in Daytona Beach where the fearless Sheriff boxed in a disabled vehicle during a felony stop and caused a deadly crossfire situation. No vest, no gun (ankle .38 doesn't count) no BWC and best of all NO BRAINS. If that felon began firing at the advancing deputies from the rear and they had to react with deadly force, how many would pause or stall because the Sheriff wanted to be on TV? He is jeoprodizing the safety of the deputies too... I dont care when he clumsily stands in the middle of gunfights unprotected like he did when Sgt. Dane took one to the head on SR 44. That stupidity and being taken hostage are likely to hurt him one day. I just hope his actions only affect him and nobody else.

Unregistered
    Saris has a lifetime warranty too. I wonder if the Sheriff filed a report with consumer products to notify of the alleged failure of the straps. You know, to advise consumers of safety issues with the bike rack. I wonder how much this cost Volusia County as opposed to simply filing a claim with Saris.

I will go out on a limb here and say with 100% certainty that if Ben Johnson had forgotten to strap his bicycles and caused an accident, he would have returned to the scene to physically check on the motorists... Class and dignity are not the current elected Sheriffs strong suits. The facts clearly show he left the scene of the accident(s) and had no intent to return... after all, he is the chief law enforcement official so why would he be expected to abide by the laws he enforces.
    Someone is going to be hurt by his liability... It is just a matter of time. The signal 10 in Daytona Beach where the fearless Sheriff boxed in a disabled vehicle during a felony stop and caused a deadly crossfire situation. No vest, no gun (ankle .38 doesn't count) no BWC and best of all NO BRAINS. If that felon began firing at the advancing deputies from the rear and they had to react with deadly force, how many would pause or stall because the Sheriff wanted to be on TV? He is jeoprodizing the safety of the deputies too... I dont care when he clumsily stands in the middle of gunfights unprotected like he did when Sgt. Dane took one to the head on SR 44. That stupidity and being taken hostage are likely to hurt him one day. I just hope his actions only affect him and nobody else.
    Chitwood abide by the laws? Surely you jest. Look at his history with breaking a multitude of laws:
    - firearm into Orlando airport
    - Sunshine laws
    - employment laws
    - numerous traffic (speeding over 25 mph and leaving the scene of an accident)

Comparing Chitwood to Ben just reinforces how lucky the citizens of Volusia County were to have a Sheriff that was HONEST and effective.

Unregistered
    Go away Henry...this is for LEOs...not wannabe journalists

Unregistered
    I'm done with this site. This guy is a mental case who only want someone to talk to or stalk.

Unregistered
    I'm done with this site. This guy is a mental case who only want someone to talk to or stalk.
    See you Kyle. You and Chitty have anything planned for this weekend?

Unregistered
    See you Kyle. You and Chitty have anything planned for this weekend?
    When Kyle and Chitwood get called out they kind of scurry away. Sort of like roaches.

Unregistered
    Chitwood abide by the laws? Surely you jest. Look at his history with breaking a multitude of laws:
    - firearm into Orlando airport
    - Sunshine laws
    - employment laws
    - numerous traffic (speeding over 25 mph and leaving the scene of an accident)

Comparing Chitwood to Ben just reinforces how lucky the citizens of Volusia County were to have a Sheriff that was HONEST and effective.
    Add Chitty violating numerous deputies officer bill of rights to that list.

Unregistered
    Disable alerts and get gone already Kyle ; )

Unregistered
    Disable alerts and get gone already Kyle ; )
    haha. If only it were that simple. Kyle has to monitor this site and other social media forums so he can snitch and squeal to Chitty. Chitty knows that the deputies of VCSO know he is an absolute joke...but he needs Kyle to keep on the prowl for names.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast