Chitwood and the I95 crashes - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love listening to Alvin and Henry pretending to be different people creating controversy and defending themselves!
    I missed that part. Not sure you can blame Alvin or Henry for the controversy. Chitty doesn't need any help. Hey Kyle, does Mikey atleast give you a reacharound ; )~

Unregistered
    What lies were told about Chitty?
    And who is Jack?

Unregistered
    I missed that part. Not sure you can blame Alvin or Henry for the controversy. Chitty doesn't need any help. Hey Kyle, does Mikey atleast give you a reacharound ; )~
    Says Alvin or Henry.

Unregistered
    I don’t care for Chitty or Kyle either Alvin but your fascination with them seems a bit erotic. Your embarrassing loss to the Posts is telling of how fanatical you are. How is the complaint against Randy coming along? Release the information you claim to have so people can start to take you seriously.

Henry Fredrick
    I don’t care for Chitty or Kyle either Alvin but your fascination with them seems a bit erotic. Your embarrassing loss to the Posts is telling of how fanatical you are. How is the complaint against Randy coming along? Release the information you claim to have so people can start to take you seriously.
    The chances of Alvin releasing information are as great as him moving out of his mother’s house, getting custody of his daughter, and/or being qualified to carry a firearm. It will never happen!

Unregistered
    Alvin???????

Unregistered
    Henry?????????

Unregistered
    Randy Post, Mr. VCSO Firearms Instructor. You are not fooling anybody in trying to say the comment was posted by award winning reporter Henry Frederick just because you hate that he knows your wife Heather Post lied to the voters about her cocaine past when she ran for county council.
    Speaker of a “liar!” Are we talking about the same “award winning reporter” that currently has a libel/slander court case open against him from Plaintiff John E. Casaburro? Looks like Henry can’t stay out of court system either!

Unregistered
    Speaker of a “liar!” Are we talking about the same “award winning reporter” that currently has a libel/slander court case open against him from Plaintiff John E. Casaburro? Looks like Henry can’t stay out of court system either!
    No wonder he’s had chest pains. The latest post on ABC from Chitwood’s Philly days only credits Chitwood. Don’t think that’s the message Chippy is trying to send. Mor(on)timer is blinded by his perverted homosexual fantasies. Put the ice pipe down for a while.

Unregistered
    No wonder he’s had chest pains. The latest post on ABC from Chitwood’s Philly days only credits Chitwood. Don’t think that’s the message Chippy is trying to send. Mor(on)timer is blinded by his perverted homosexual fantasies. Put the ice pipe down for a while.
    I'll take a urine test. Working on connecting the dots. May be some interesting developments to come. We found the connections. The cover ups are far and wide. Chitwoods shine is wearing off. Bill Colarulo, Sylvester Johnson, Jannie Blackwell and (RIP) John Timoney cant help him now. Wait for the updates from Shawnee. BTW, I cannot legally get custody of a grown child you rocket scientists. Got you busy on damage control now huh? The homosexual fantasies are on the 4th floor and under the Sheriffs desk.
    If it weren't working, you wouldn't comment Kyle or Joel 😎 Quit comparing me to Henry, that is the only thing that pisses me off.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast