Should Brett Israel Also Be Arrested???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Should Brett Israel Also Be Arrested???

Brett Israel helped practically sodomize that poor kid with a baseball bat and played with his pecker after smacking him around...Either FDLE or FBI public corruption unit should look into if his father was involved in him not being properly charged and arrested

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brett Israel helped practically sodomize that poor kid with a baseball bat and played with his pecker after smacking him around...Either FDLE or FBI public corruption unit should look into if his father was involved in him not being properly charged and arrested
    Thank goodness for the #MeToo movement and those outspoken brave democrats having victims of sexual assault come forth and tell their stories! At least in Florida there's no statute of limitations since the sexual assault occurred before the victim turned 18. Bye-bye Brett.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....f_broward.html

Unregistered
    Someone might want to talk to Al Pollock. He was the DLE Colonel and rumor has it he was the one who helped Sheriff Israel take care of it. Did Al talk to Scot Peterson before the initial charge was downgraded? Hmmmmm

Unregistered

F.UCK YOU ALVIN POL.Lick my candy 'n nuts

Someone might want to talk to Al Pollock. He was the DLE Colonel and rumor has it he was the one who helped Sheriff Israel take care of it. Did Al talk to Scot Peterson before the initial charge was downgraded? Hmmmmm

You're right! Let's find that son of a b.itch!
    Isn't that piece of shit running for sheriff?
    How do we get a hold of Al? where can we find him?
    Oh yeah, find the nearest bus with a deputy under it.

"The kid was on the ground, not resisting," Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible. "These are kids," he says. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out."

Reported by Bob Norman, in "The Anatomy of Brutality: Videos Cast Doubt On Deputy's Account of Viral Attack On Student."

Unregistered
    Hahaha Al’s successful campaign seems to have brought out the very best in the people on this site!

Unregistered
    Al you are a self absorbed big mouth with an agenda involving only yourself. You milk the black thing for all it's worth. Until a white woman walks by. Then your hypocrite uncle Tom dude comes out. We already have a Temporary bro who has a fetish for white chicks. We'd actually like someone who's interested in being a sheriff. I am being nice and I'm paraphrasing as I'm saving the true Al BS for a little later in the game. Like the fact that you represented the sheriff in support of PROMIS at every meeting. Cant wait to see who supports you so the new elected sheriff will have a convenient fire list compliments of you and the supervisor of elections. You are a fake, phony self absorbed mouth. You think people didn't see that in you? Save your money. You have no chance.

Unregistered
    Al you are a self absorbed big mouth with an agenda involving only yourself. You milk the black thing for all it's worth. Until a white woman walks by. Then your hypocrite uncle Tom dude comes out. We already have a Temporary bro who has a fetish for white chicks. We'd actually like someone who's interested in being a sheriff. I am being nice and I'm paraphrasing as I'm saving the true Al BS for a little later in the game. Like the fact that you represented the sheriff in support of PROMIS at every meeting. Cant wait to see who supports you so the new elected sheriff will have a convenient fire list compliments of you and the supervisor of elections. You are a fake, phony self absorbed mouth. You think people didn't see that in you? Save your money. You have no chance.
    Can we all get one thing straight please? Or for Pollock and the other brothas, one thing skraight: black guys aren't hypocrite uncle Tom dudes with regard to white women, they're just normal black guys. Just ask any black hoe biatch.

Unregistered

Pollock For Sheriff

Hey Pollock my uncle owns a cotton field in Alabama and would love for you and your friends to come over and have a political demonstration on the property. Just let him know in advance so him and his friends can dry clean all their white sheets, that will be used on the beds of course.

Unregistered
    Can we all get one thing straight please? Or for Pollock and the other brothas, one thing skraight: black guys aren't hypocrite uncle Tom dudes with regard to white women, they're just normal black guys. Just ask any black hoe biatch.
    10-4. My bad lol

Unregistered
    No you should be arrested you fat fuk!! For stealing burgers from Burger King!! STFU you piece of crap!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast