The Mclynas Sheriff Campaign - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    James can use the “detective” he just met the other day to keep him safe from the corrupt cops he constantly complains about. James will write or say anything. Just like the liberal media. Who needs facts or names behind your words when you can just make shit up like Jimmy. As James writes we apparently commit and cover up murders. Apparently we steal from people to feed the corrupt police business. James is such a clown. I love reading his stuff. It’s very entertaining. And seeing him trying to talk intelligently to anyone out in public, well I would almost pay to see that circus. So who does James have left? His daughter, Cop Block and the Uruhu Gang. Cop Block means nothing in Pinellas County. And the Uruhu are nothing anymore but a dramatic drag queen who likes to yell into a megaphone at an agency that won’t bail his skinny ass to jail. 🖕🏼 Jimmy 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    Well he sure seems to have the power over you. You follow him, read all of his stuff, care about who is in his life. I bet it scares the crap out of you that he may possibly be your boss one day. LMAO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well he sure seems to have the power over you. You follow him, read all of his stuff, care about who is in his life. I bet it scares the crap out of you that he may possibly be your boss one day. LMAO
    If a credible candidate decides to run against Bob it will scare the crap out of the brass because they know if he wins they will be "retiring" and their kids, mistresses and relatives will have no chance for promotions. That would be the best morale booster for the troops.

Unregistered
    If a credible candidate decides to run against Bob it will scare the crap out of the brass because they know if he wins they will be "retiring" and their kids, mistresses and relatives will have no chance for promotions. That would be the best morale booster for the troops.
    Well you know that if McLynas wins he will clean out the third floor more than anyone else would. Promotions for everybody!

Unregistered
    James can use the “detective” he just met the other day to keep him safe from the corrupt cops he constantly complains about. James will write or say anything. Just like the liberal media. Who needs facts or names behind your words when you can just make shit up like Jimmy. As James writes we apparently commit and cover up murders. Apparently we steal from people to feed the corrupt police business. James is such a clown. I love reading his stuff. It’s very entertaining. And seeing him trying to talk intelligently to anyone out in public, well I would almost pay to see that circus. So who does James have left? His daughter, Cop Block and the Uruhu Gang. Cop Block means nothing in Pinellas County. And the Uruhu are nothing anymore but a dramatic drag queen who likes to yell into a megaphone at an agency that won’t bail his skinny ass to jail. 🖕🏼 Jimmy 🖕🏼
    So what has he done to you personally? Did he out you? Did he file a complaint about you? Did he bring attention to something you wanted to keep secret? Come on, you are among friends here. You can tell us.

Unregistered
    So what has he done to you personally? Did he out you? Did he file a complaint about you? Did he bring attention to something you wanted to keep secret? Come on, you are among friends here. You can tell us.
    Nothing. I just don’t like him.

Unregistered
    Nothing. I just don’t like him.

Speaking as someone with training in psychology and mental health, your behavior (i.e. cyber stalking, investigating, following and extensive commentary on this man), just because you "don't like him", exhibits signs of someone with a mental disorder and you should seek professional help.

Unregistered
    James has mastered the art of passive aggressive mosquito 101. Even though the mosquito is tiny and there may be only one in the room they get next to your ear and keep you up all night.

Employees can do the same thing to supervisors through emails, texts etc if you know the secrets. Don’t be hatin’ cause he is good at poking the bear..........sometimes the bear needs poking.

Unregistered
    James has mastered the art of passive aggressive mosquito 101. Even though the mosquito is tiny and there may be only one in the room they get next to your ear and keep you up all night.

Employees can do the same thing to supervisors through emails, texts etc if you know the secrets. Don’t be hatin’ cause he is good at poking the bear..........sometimes the bear needs poking.
    Kind like if you can’t defeat with opponent with one strike you try by making 1,000 small cuts. Yeah that works, not.

Unregistered
    James, I think you need a hug and some Seroquel. Maybe even some benzos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123