The Mclynas Sheriff Campaign - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Greg Pound for Sheriff in 2020!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Butt hurt runs deep with this one...
    Maybe. But I bet me getting a little sore pales in comparison to how bad your heart broke when you learned how many different men your wife was banging because you couldn’t do the job. Mic drop.......

Unregistered
    Maybe. But I bet me getting a little sore pales in comparison to how bad your heart broke when you learned how many different men your wife was banging because you couldn’t do the job. Mic drop.......
    Maybe that's why Bob's first wife left him.

Unregistered
    The Butt hurt runs deep with this one...
    All the absolute truth. James, a.k.a. Jimmy, a.k.a., who knows what name today, is a scum bag cop hater who does nothing but sit on his computer all day and post and repost and post the same crap talking to himself all over the boards and FB. The guy has bunch of alias names from Georgia and has been banned from filing lawsuit by the Courts. He posts crap and thats about all he can do. James is a compete POS and screw you James. Candidate for POS!!!!!!

Unregistered
    All the absolute truth. James, a.k.a. Jimmy, a.k.a., who knows what name today, is a scum bag cop hater who does nothing but sit on his computer all day and post and repost and post the same crap talking to himself all over the boards and FB. The guy has bunch of alias names from Georgia and has been banned from filing lawsuit by the Courts. He posts crap and thats about all he can do. James is a compete POS and screw you James. Candidate for POS!!!!!!
    James got screwed over by the SO, as all of you will eventually be. He didn’t take it lying down and has made it his life mission to get under Bob’s skin. He’s been successful. Go James! Ha

Unregistered
    James got screwed over by the SO, as all of you will eventually be. He didn’t take it lying down and has made it his life mission to get under Bob’s skin. He’s been successful. Go James! Ha
    Judging from the obsession which Bob's minions have with James, it appears that his goal of getting under Bob's skin has worked. Like him or not, have to respect the man for taking on the most powerful politician in the county all by himself.

Unregistered
    Judging from the obsession which Bob's minions have with James, it appears that his goal of getting under Bob's skin has worked. Like him or not, have to respect the man for taking on the most powerful politician in the county all by himself.
    Yup! The most important asset we have is time. James has taken tons of it from Bob and will continue to do so! Love it!

Unregistered
    Yup! The most important asset we have is time. James has taken tons of it from Bob and will continue to do so! Love it!
    Not only that, but his main target has been Bob and corrupt cops. So the only ones that should take exception to what James does is Bob, and corrupt cops. LMAO

Unregistered
    Not only that, but his main target has been Bob and corrupt cops. So the only ones that should take exception to what James does is Bob, and corrupt cops. LMAO
    Corrupt cops, truly corrupt cops, shouldn’t concern you Jimmy. They should keep you up at night. I’d they're as bad as you think, I wouldn’t think you sleep too well.

Unregistered
    Corrupt cops, truly corrupt cops, shouldn’t concern you Jimmy. They should keep you up at night. I’d they're as bad as you think, I wouldn’t think you sleep too well.
    So what your implying, is James isn't safe, cause he talks about the corruption and cops that shouldn't wear the uniform? Shouldn't we all stand up to corruption? Is it allowable for some in rank to be corrupt, while those in the rank-n-file are held to a higher standard. Now, I honestly don't know for certain, if anyone in this department is corrupt. All we ever hear, is what press release is given. Cause someone gets a promotion or appointed to a staff rank, he's Bob's new boot-licker?

I think, (it will never happen) is we need a ghetto black Sheriff. To bring us all back down to earth. I'm surprised we have so much concern over load nearing vest. It's the star on you chest that's to big and it's giving you some real back problems and head drama. Doesn't matter who the Sheriff is, like all they choose there pets and the rest be damned. Now, to really and I do mean really piss you off road division, should be disbanded, like many Northern States, all the cites we contract with, form there own police department and the Sheriff department should run the jails, court security and transport. Sure, some of these Northern state department have a really small road division's. More for show and funding. So, Mr. James hater or secret wanna-be lover (if he swings that way? I don't think he does, but it seems you have hope) Where will you end up?? St. Pete (na) you'll try for Kenneth City or Gulf Port. Please keep us informed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast