The Mclynas Sheriff Campaign
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Mclynas Sheriff Campaign

Well what’s going on in the pre-election world of James Mclynas!!

Contributions:

James got a whopping $25 in March from a neighbor. In April he had a windfall of $651!! Oddly all but five of the thirteen or so contributors don’t live in Pinellas County. And James is one of the five kicking in his own $254.13. James amended that amount from cash to a loan. I wonder if that’s so he can get his cash (loan) back next year. Then in May he scored $42.79 from three people. Whew, James will need an accountant soon to keep those hundreds of dollars straight!!

Campaign Office:

I guess James is running things out of a bungalow in Madeira Beach. Walking distance from John’s Pass Village apparently. James and his campaign treasurer, aka James, can take strolls on the boardwalk and hand out flyers together.

Social Media:

James has a whopping 2920 people following him on Facebook. James has posts about over-policing, yard sale policing, big brother tactics (facial recognition), etc, etc.

James whines about a DOC officer who had an AD and somehow links that to “Sheriff Bob”. Then James discusses the “end of marijuana enforcement in our county”. Good luck with that one Jimmy. You can’t fire deputies for enforcing the law, it’s kind of their thing. Then James loses his nuts over out of control spending by Sheriff Bob. Hahahahah!!!! Jimmy, Sheriff Bob has PCSO running leaner than ever before.

What’s odd is that every post and every story Jimmy has up is very anti-police. He falls off the railroad tracks and even gets into the abortion debate.

Writing Style:

I have noted that Jimmy uses a distinct writing style. It’s wordy and angry. I have seen that style on this board. It seems to be growing here lately. Jimmy must be worried or paranoid.

Let’s see how Jimmy does at the polls!! Especially with that no party affiliation. Guess you couldn’t write in Uruhu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Contributions:

James got a whopping $25 in March from a neighbor. In April he had a windfall of $651!! Oddly all but five of the thirteen or so contributors don’t live in Pinellas County. And James is one of the five kicking in his own $254.13. James amended that amount from cash to a loan. I wonder if that’s so he can get his cash (loan) back next year. Then in May he scored $42.79 from three people. Whew, James will need an accountant soon to keep those hundreds of dollars straight!!

Campaign Office:

I guess James is running things out of a bungalow in Madeira Beach. Walking distance from John’s Pass Village apparently. James and his campaign treasurer, aka James, can take strolls on the boardwalk and hand out flyers together.

Social Media:

James has a whopping 2920 people following him on Facebook. James has posts about over-policing, yard sale policing, big brother tactics (facial recognition), etc, etc.

James whines about a DOC officer who had an AD and somehow links that to “Sheriff Bob”. Then James discusses the “end of marijuana enforcement in our county”. Good luck with that one Jimmy. You can’t fire deputies for enforcing the law, it’s kind of their thing. Then James loses his nuts over out of control spending by Sheriff Bob. Hahahahah!!!! Jimmy, Sheriff Bob has PCSO running leaner than ever before.

What’s odd is that every post and every story Jimmy has up is very anti-police. He falls off the railroad tracks and even gets into the abortion debate.

Writing Style:

I have noted that Jimmy uses a distinct writing style. It’s wordy and angry. I have seen that style on this board. It seems to be growing here lately. Jimmy must be worried or paranoid.

Let’s see how Jimmy does at the polls!! Especially with that no party affiliation. Guess you couldn’t write in Uruhu
    Wow... somebody sure spends a lot of time obsessing over Jimmy. LOL

Unregistered
    Wow... somebody sure spends a lot of time obsessing over Jimmy. LOL
    Hahahah. Yeah that took all of five minutes. And I did it for free!!! Cops are funny like that. We tend to despise cop block loving, Uruhu hand holding, cop hating shit heads like you Jimmy. You reap what you sow.

Unregistered
    Hahahah. Yeah that took all of five minutes. And I did it for free!!! Cops are funny like that. We tend to despise cop block loving, Uruhu hand holding, cop hating shit heads like you Jimmy. You reap what you sow.
    Show me on this anatomically correct doll where Jimmy hurt you.

Unregistered
    The obsession with a nobody continues....

Unregistered
    More than half of his contributors are from outside Pinellas County? I checked it out and some are from other states too. Why would people from all around the country be donating to him?

Unregistered
    The question is why are Bob's supporters obsessed with and constantly trying to discredit him? What's the point since he has no chance of defeating Bob in the election? The only answer is that he posts info which is politically damaging to Bob, stuff which Bob does not reveal in news releases and conferences. That's what irritates Bob and his cronies.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you might be one of the guys that harrassed him, hooked up with his ex wife, stalked him. Is it M. Darr....?

Contributions:

Campaign Office:

Social Media:

Writing Style:

Unregistered
    The question is why are Bob's supporters obsessed with and constantly trying to discredit him? What's the point since he has no chance of defeating Bob in the election? The only answer is that he posts info which is politically damaging to Bob, stuff which Bob does not reveal in news releases and conferences. That's what irritates Bob and his cronies.
    Do you see me posting Pro-Gualtieri stuff here? Nope. In fact you have no idea who I am. You think you do because you are a paranoid man-child. Post to your heart’s content about Sheriff Bob, as you always call him on Facebook. What annoys me is your continuous assault on law enforcement. That includes things like video recording deputies’ homes while they are asleep from working the night shift. Posting your sick and twisted version of every little thing law enforcement does and damning the entire profession. You got charged with some crimes and the legal system did its job. That’s how it works. You can get arrested and not be guilty. Two different standards there Jimmy. Just because you got arrested and the State dropped the case doesn’t mean it was a corrupt agency that charged you. If you’re so “transparent” why don’t you post your real name. And let’s see what Jimmy did in the past in other states. You don’t want to do that because it protects you from what you have done in the past. Now you sit at your computer down on 129th Avenue and just shit on law enforcement on an hourly basis. Great!! That’s your right. But guess what? It’s my right to post what I think as well. And everything I’ve posted has come from YOUR Facebook Page or from the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections site from YOUR campaign records. So go make some public records requests on that shit. Half the so called articles you post are documents you posted on scribed and then re-post as if if someone did some kind of story on your useless bullshit. Sorry that law enforcement gates people like you, act like a Cop Block Warrior and get the attitude. That’s kind of how shit works. Oh and I love when you answer your own posts. Like “wow, isn’t it amazing people from all around the country donate?” Seriously? I think you have fifteen people who have sent you money. Fifteen. And I’m guessing the out of county and out of state people are the ones who gave $18 via your bullshit Facebook donation button. So no, that’s not remarkable. If you had any traction at all you would be in the tens of thousands by now. You are no where close. You are a loser. You are a nut bag. You are Greg Pound’s only friend. And you are the laughing stock of the Uruhus. I’d like to see one, just one car you have won in court in your plight to rid PCSO of corruption. I’m waiting.............

Unregistered
    Do you see me posting Pro-Gualtieri stuff here? Nope. In fact you have no idea who I am. You think you do because you are a paranoid man-child. Post to your heart’s content about Sheriff Bob, as you always call him on Facebook. What annoys me is your continuous assault on law enforcement. That includes things like video recording deputies’ homes while they are asleep from working the night shift. Posting your sick and twisted version of every little thing law enforcement does and damning the entire profession. You got charged with some crimes and the legal system did its job. That’s how it works. You can get arrested and not be guilty. Two different standards there Jimmy. Just because you got arrested and the State dropped the case doesn’t mean it was a corrupt agency that charged you. If you’re so “transparent” why don’t you post your real name. And let’s see what Jimmy did in the past in other states. You don’t want to do that because it protects you from what you have done in the past. Now you sit at your computer down on 129th Avenue and just shit on law enforcement on an hourly basis. Great!! That’s your right. But guess what? It’s my right to post what I think as well. And everything I’ve posted has come from YOUR Facebook Page or from the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections site from YOUR campaign records. So go make some public records requests on that shit. Half the so called articles you post are documents you posted on scribed and then re-post as if if someone did some kind of story on your useless bullshit. Sorry that law enforcement gates people like you, act like a Cop Block Warrior and get the attitude. That’s kind of how shit works. Oh and I love when you answer your own posts. Like “wow, isn’t it amazing people from all around the country donate?” Seriously? I think you have fifteen people who have sent you money. Fifteen. And I’m guessing the out of county and out of state people are the ones who gave $18 via your bullshit Facebook donation button. So no, that’s not remarkable. If you had any traction at all you would be in the tens of thousands by now. You are no where close. You are a loser. You are a nut bag. You are Greg Pound’s only friend. And you are the laughing stock of the Uruhus. I’d like to see one, just one car you have won in court in your plight to rid PCSO of corruption. I’m waiting.............
    The Butt hurt runs deep with this one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast