Well what’s going on in the pre-election world of James Mclynas!!

Contributions:

James got a whopping $25 in March from a neighbor. In April he had a windfall of $651!! Oddly all but five of the thirteen or so contributors don’t live in Pinellas County. And James is one of the five kicking in his own $254.13. James amended that amount from cash to a loan. I wonder if that’s so he can get his cash (loan) back next year. Then in May he scored $42.79 from three people. Whew, James will need an accountant soon to keep those hundreds of dollars straight!!

Campaign Office:

I guess James is running things out of a bungalow in Madeira Beach. Walking distance from John’s Pass Village apparently. James and his campaign treasurer, aka James, can take strolls on the boardwalk and hand out flyers together.

Social Media:

James has a whopping 2920 people following him on Facebook. James has posts about over-policing, yard sale policing, big brother tactics (facial recognition), etc, etc.

James whines about a DOC officer who had an AD and somehow links that to “Sheriff Bob”. Then James discusses the “end of marijuana enforcement in our county”. Good luck with that one Jimmy. You can’t fire deputies for enforcing the law, it’s kind of their thing. Then James loses his nuts over out of control spending by Sheriff Bob. Hahahahah!!!! Jimmy, Sheriff Bob has PCSO running leaner than ever before.

What’s odd is that every post and every story Jimmy has up is very anti-police. He falls off the railroad tracks and even gets into the abortion debate.

Writing Style:

I have noted that Jimmy uses a distinct writing style. It’s wordy and angry. I have seen that style on this board. It seems to be growing here lately. Jimmy must be worried or paranoid.

Let’s see how Jimmy does at the polls!! Especially with that no party affiliation. Guess you couldn’t write in Uruhu