shootings - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    Simmons needs to get off his ass and do something since it’s clear nobody in Investigation’s chain of command will.

Unregistered
    We thought JT would be a good Investigator but not so much anymore. No better than JP and maybe more naturally lazy.

Unregistered
    Instead of just bashing people we work with just answer why we still have the gun unit? It's not their fault they're not being used.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of just bashing people we work with just answer why we still have the gun unit? It's not their fault they're not being used.
    You’re right, it’s not their fault they’re not being used, or is it? When you show no drive to do your job and constantly turning down requests for help from patrol, then of course they are not being used, because we do not want to work with them. When work is handed right to them, do they do the work or does their laziness shine through. The gun unit just needs people who want to do the job, want to work with others, want to choose the community over themselves.

Unregistered
    Answer the question... most cities large agencies have firearms at bits. Is there a firearm aspect of law enforcement in Escambia that other departments don’t experience? Uh yes! What are stolen from cars. Guns. Houses guns. We get more guns off felons than ppd Santa Rosa combined. Shootings. Lots of them. National gun issues new RPO laws. Yes you need some kind of gun unit. You need narcotics you need civil. You need people who will do their job wherever they are assigned our two gun unit people don’t know how and don’t care and treat people bsd

Unregistered
    Dont they do a lot with gangs. I saw one of their presentations on gangs they work on

Unregistered
    Dont they do a lot with gangs. I saw one of their presentations on gangs they work on
    Hahahahahahahaha DB did all of that. That haven't updated shot in years

Unregistered
    Just saying the presentation was not bad whoever made it. Sounded like they had put some guys away over Facebook gang stuff

Unregistered
    I just find it sad at the number of people that either do not like or have zero respect for JP as a person or for the lack of work he does. JT had lots of potential, and I bet still wants to do a good job, but he has been around JP for too long. It is even worse that the Sheriff or the Chief have not recognized this, especially with gun crimes on the rise. What does JP have on the powers that be to be able to collect a paycheck without any work to show for it?

Unregistered
    Just saying the presentation was not bad whoever made it. Sounded like they had put some guys away over Facebook gang stuff
    They haven't done jack since they've been there. I'd love to know how many actual prosecutions they've had over the years. Search offense reports written by either of them. It's really sad.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast