shootings - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    In the event that CS is elected, which I think is a foregone conclusion, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that very very little changes up there. AH will stay on as head a$$ sniffer, EH will have a position up there since everyone is scared to make him mad. MY ain't going anywhere since she is protected. MG, etc all gonna stay. A majority of the admin is working to get CS elected. Their reward will be a seat! He's beholding to them. Stop griping about change and problems if you're not willing to vote him out and vote in a guy who isn't owned by them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the event that CS is elected, which I think is a foregone conclusion, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that very very little changes up there. AH will stay on as head a$$ sniffer, EH will have a position up there since everyone is scared to make him mad. MY ain't going anywhere since she is protected. MG, etc all gonna stay. A majority of the admin is working to get CS elected. Their reward will be a seat! He's beholding to them. Stop griping about change and problems if you're not willing to vote him out and vote in a guy who isn't owned by them.
    I couldn’t agree more!

Unregistered
    So you think its that simple. Just instruct the deputies to stop the gun violence. Go back to your assistant manager job!

Unregistered
    Let them talk, they are experts in everything.

Unregistered
    No more LET money until the gunplay stops....JP may finally get called on the carpet. Will he give up the boat or the SO?

Unregistered
    I was thinking more along the lines of establishing a real gun unit. MAYBE more than two guys! Networking with PPD, networking with ATF. More deputies doing proactive work on a regular basis, PDOT for some extra proactive deputies during peak hours a couple times a week, you know operational planning stuff like that. Maybe even JP and JT lowering themselves to talking with road deputies and coordinating efforts. I like to refer to it as police work. Looky there; lowly road deputy salary and I thought that up without the office, desk, lunch meetings, butt kissing or overblown salary. And we all know that if I were an assistant manager I would make way more scratch than I do here!

Unregistered
    Or...they cou

Unregistered
    They could skip all that and just lie their tails off and say they have it under control. Or make excuses as to why it's not under control.

Unregistered
    Plan: remove Pinney and Timo Take Gilmore our of the chain or maybe form Gut unit with him and Allday and make Haines the chief of the fat gut unit. You you put 10 go getters under Pinney and they would end up as lazy liars and worthless tattletale punks wearing fishing shirts pretending to be better than everyone else

Unregistered
    Nobody past MG knows that JP and JT aren’t doing anything. It’s time to tell the public they’re not being protected. If they’re shooting each other it’ll be one of us sooner or later. Get off your a$$e$ and work

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast