shootings - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    I guess I haven't been here long enough to know, but why do we even have that unit? Isn't that what major crimes is for? Really what do they do? Whoever said it was different what was different? I know it's only two people but why do some people getto do nothing while other people work their a**es off?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess I haven't been here long enough to know, but why do we even have that unit? Isn't that what major crimes is for? Really what do they do? Whoever said it was different what was different? I know it's only two people but why do some people getto do nothing while other people work their a**es off?
    Because MG and JP are buddies, and MG won't hold JP's feet to the fire on anything. JP only cares about his boss's boat, and JT has just never learned how to do the job because JP has never known. JP doesn't want to do anything that interferes with his real job as a boat captain. We had a laugh a few days ago when someone said "maybe we should call gun crimes". We laughed and just sent the report upstairs to die.

Unregistered
    Well said.

Unregistered
    They ran off a good gun guy last year over evidence. Used to be a good group until JP and his Fed girlfriend wrecked the place

Unregistered
    We like stats so much, why doesn't somebody pull stats of GCRT under MG, then DB and compare them to GCRT under JP?

JP should have never been brought up there. He is lazy and only cares about the boat and his girlfriend.... In that order

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the commander or Chief Simmons transferred JP, MG and JT somewhere else and get motivated workers in their places? They could easily make that happen but never seem to handle any of the problems quickly. Is Simmons all talk?

Unregistered
    Two people just sitting around doing nothing but watching fishing videos all day long whole the rest of us carry big case loads. Yeah that's fair

Unregistered
    That’s not true. Not all Day. They do go to lunch Now why do they not have to dress like the rest of us other than narcotics

Unregistered
    That’s not true. Not all Day. They do go to lunch Now why do they not have to dress like the rest of us other than narcotics
    Ok, ok they're on 4 10s (must be nice) minus their 90 minute lunches and their 1 hour late start times and their 45 minute leave early time they are looking at fishing videos for ALMOST 7 hours.

They dress like that because it's easier to go to Outcast or wherever

Unregistered
    Ok, ok they're on 4 10s (must be nice) minus their 90 minute lunches and their 1 hour late start times and their 45 minute leave early time they are looking at fishing videos for ALMOST 7 hours.

They dress like that because it's easier to go to Outcast or wherever
    There are better bait shops than outcast. They know that.

If only JT had some guidance he might be a good Investigator.

I wonder if they know how much most of us doing real work resent them. Since I don't want to get transferred for making MG's boy mad I'll just keep on smiling at them.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast