shootings - Page 17
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    In 2012 Escambia County was a war zone. Morgan and Aiken got tired of the murders and daily shootings. They put 4 people on a gun crime unit and they made them work. I saw them on my midnight shift all the time. They made an impact by arresting a bunch of really bad guys and the murders and shootings really went down.

Why does the sheriff let the guys in the gun crimes unit get away with doing nothing?

Unregistered
    Because he’s too busy cleaning up after haines and going after people that hurt his feelings and trying to dodge questions about his past. He’s a busy man. He also use to walk around the neighborhood where there was just a homicide sometimes without a gun and then with his wild wild west Pearl handle revolver on his side and no vest telling people things he made up and to get votes. Well it worked and we stuck.

Unregistered
    Still shooting, and no gun team. Where are they?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still shooting, and no gun team. Where are they?
    It doesn't matter where they are they don't know what they're doing. They know that if they ever wanted to do the job the right way JP wouldn't be able to Captain the boat. That's his priority.

Unregistered
    There goes little boat captain do nothing cry baby JP trying to some one in trouble help me Gilmore help me. He is rotten and a sorry excuse for a deputy quit and go fish take your fed wife with you

Unregistered
    Well spoken. Getting Pinney out of gun crimes or out of this agency would be a real help. I could list about 15 people that if they were gone from sucking the life out of this place it would be a great agency. Start with Haines

Unregistered
    Well spoken. Getting Pinney out of gun crimes or out of this agency would be a real help. I could list about 15 people that if they were gone from sucking the life out of this place it would be a great agency. Start with Haines
    They don't do anything. The SAO called PPD Detectives about something in the county because JP and JT wouldn't answer their phones. You guys have some lazy ones over there.

Unregistered
    Pinney is not respected by anyone I don’t think he respects himself he knows he does not have the ability to do the job he is in. What a back stabbing one way corrupt idiot he is.

Unregistered
    Pinney is not respected by anyone I don’t think he respects himself he knows he does not have the ability to do the job he is in. What a back stabbing one way corrupt idiot he is.
    JP isn't an idiot. I worked on shift with him about 10 years ago after he retired his dog. He could be a great cop. He's very smart and knows the job. I don't know what happened to him since then but he's not dumb.

Unregistered
    So...he's just lazy then???? I guess that's better than being an idiot. Intentionally not doing stuff vs. accidentally missing stuff. Gotcha.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast