shootings - Page 12
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MG used to be. Wait until it comes out what he did. It'll make the whole office look bad but it's really just him

Sorry but I have no respect left for him after this. He valued money over a child's life..... And it wasn't even his money.

Unregistered
    Wow. Sounds serious. Never heard anything like that

Unregistered
    Y’all are a bunch of two face cowards I’ve know Mike for years he’s always been a straight up guy and has helped many people but everyone forgets that I guess.

Unregistered
    Y’all are a bunch of two face cowards I’ve know Mike for years he’s always been a straight up guy and has helped many people but everyone forgets that I guess.
    I've known him for years too but he's not the same as he was before he went to Major Crimes. He's changed for the worse.

Unregistered
    KS gets transferred out and MG lets it happen even though MG is responsible for it. He should be ashamed.

Unregistered
    Everyone gets transferred out at sometime or another. It’s a natural process. You’re right though. MG has changed quite a bit over the years.

Unregistered
    You are right about everyone getting transferred except JP. He might be the longest in any one position in the department.

Unregistered
    You are right about everyone getting transferred except JP. He might be the longest in any one position in the department.
    False False False

Unregistered
    KS gets transferred out and MG lets it happen even though MG is responsible for it. He should be ashamed.
    It sounds like he really screwed up. Often, people do bad things and never get held accountable. It is wrong for him to be allowed to do that! Then to make matters worse he doesn’t even feel any shred of shame? You should walk up to him and tell him to his face what a POS you think he is. Tell him to his face you think he is sorry as the devil for being so evil. It will be a little more difficult than making this post anonymously. An anonymous post on this spineless forum is much easier than taking the chance of actually having a spine and owning your opinions. I completely approve of a person stating their truthful opinions even if it is not flattery to the other person. I find the fake concern for what is right and wrong a bit humorous. You are attempting to appear honorable by hiding and taking cheap shots and not allow this man to defend himself against your possibly mistaken opinion you have presented as fact with no supporting evidence. Absent your coward sniping on this blog you have taken no action to remedy this wrong.

Don’t try to insult me by responding that i was a coward too because i didn’t leave my name. The difference is i didn’t call you out by name (or initials). I was just pointing out the author of this post strikes me as a *****. What you did on here could adversely impact Mike because he is identified. You are the only one that is aware you made this post. Therefore you are the only one that will know i think you are a *****. See the difference? You are more than welcome to post your name and I will assure you I will give you mine. Mike will know the identity of the coward posting. You will know who thinks you are a *****. We all win except you because you can’t identify yourself and continue being a ***** coward.

Unregistered
    I’m not sure which is worse, the notion that we’re foolish enough to post our names in this extremely vindictive environment known as the SO just because you call us names or if you’re actually stupid enough to believe the Sheriff and 100% of his leadership wouldn’t crucify anyone who dares criticize them.

There have been repeated examples, some quite recent, of our so called leaders getting their precious feelings hurt and attacking the person(s).

Now back on topic. MG has changed, as have all of the staff who traded their integrity, dignity and honor for a bit of cash thinking we wouldn’t notice or remember. Some of us will never forget or forgive them for what they did to us, our coworkers and this agency.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast