shootings - Page 13
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sounds like he really screwed up. Often, people do bad things and never get held accountable. It is wrong for him to be allowed to do that! Then to make matters worse he doesn’t even feel any shred of shame? You should walk up to him and tell him to his face what a POS you think he is. Tell him to his face you think he is sorry as the devil for being so evil. It will be a little more difficult than making this post anonymously. An anonymous post on this spineless forum is much easier than taking the chance of actually having a spine and owning your opinions. I completely approve of a person stating their truthful opinions even if it is not flattery to the other person. I find the fake concern for what is right and wrong a bit humorous. You are attempting to appear honorable by hiding and taking cheap shots and not allow this man to defend himself against your possibly mistaken opinion you have presented as fact with no supporting evidence. Absent your coward sniping on this blog you have taken no action to remedy this wrong.

Don’t try to insult me by responding that i was a coward too because i didn’t leave my name. The difference is i didn’t call you out by name (or initials). I was just pointing out the author of this post strikes me as a *****. What you did on here could adversely impact Mike because he is identified. You are the only one that is aware you made this post. Therefore you are the only one that will know i think you are a *****. See the difference? You are more than welcome to post your name and I will assure you I will give you mine. Mike will know the identity of the coward posting. You will know who thinks you are a *****. We all win except you because you can’t identify yourself and continue being a ***** coward.
    I don't blame the person for not posting name or initials since he's still (for now) got rank and he's vindictive as hell. When the story breaks he'll know who thinks what

Unregistered
    How hilarious! MG isnt behind any of the transfers except one. I was around for that one and it was warranted. Other folks made those decisions but obviously have put bad info out for self preservation. Your pointing in the wrong direction. Post facts rather than rumor bs.

Unregistered
    How hilarious! MG isnt behind any of the transfers except one. I was around for that one and it was warranted. Other folks made those decisions but obviously have put bad info out for self preservation. Your pointing in the wrong direction. Post facts rather than rumor bs.
    It's a fact that MG let his ego get in the way of protecting a little girl's life.

Unregistered
    It's a fact that MG let his ego get in the way of protecting a little girl's life.
    A couple pages ago I defended MG. Last night somebody told me what this is about. Screw that guy. It’ll be more bad press just because of him.

Unregistered
    A couple pages ago I defended MG. Last night somebody told me what this is about. Screw that guy. It’ll be more bad press just because of him.
    Are you talking about the BS from the deposition?

Unregistered
    Are you talking about the BS from the deposition?
    No. That case is stupid. This one we're going to pay for.

Unregistered
    More shootings, still no gun team

Unregistered
    https://weartv.com/news/local/commun...t-gun-violence

Maybe JP can be a boat captain, and draw coloring books

Unregistered
    Don't worry, they'll be gone soon. Then what will he do? There's no position at the SO where you can work it as a part-time job
    Funny. Hobbs has that down to a science

Unregistered
    I’m not sure which is worse, the notion that we’re foolish enough to post our names in this extremely vindictive environment known as the SO just because you call us names or if you’re actually stupid enough to believe the Sheriff and 100% of his leadership wouldn’t crucify anyone who dares criticize them.

There have been repeated examples, some quite recent, of our so called leaders getting their precious feelings hurt and attacking the person(s).

Now back on topic. MG has changed, as have all of the staff who traded their integrity, dignity and honor for a bit of cash thinking we wouldn’t notice or remember. Some of us will never forget or forgive them for what they did to us, our coworkers and this agency.
    Oh i’m sure that post your referring to has Haines written all over it. Or Hobbs. Heck even Morgan. They all get their feelings hurt instead of manning up and admitting wrong

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast