Broken Record
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broken Record

Unregistered

Broken Record

It’s beginning to get a bit old on here with the continuous bashing of SM EH MY MG etc. it seems that every single thread we see, regardless of the topic seems to go back to how bad y’all hate these people. I don’t personally have any love in my heart for them but could we maybe utilize this in a more constructive way? Maybe actually solve the issues? Stop beating the same old drum all the time. Just throwing it out there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s beginning to get a bit old on here with the continuous bashing of SM EH MY MG etc. it seems that every single thread we see, regardless of the topic seems to go back to how bad y’all hate these people. I don’t personally have any love in my heart for them but could we maybe utilize this in a more constructive way? Maybe actually solve the issues? Stop beating the same old drum all the time. Just throwing it out there.
    The only way to solve these issues is to out these rotten eggs. You certainly can't voice your opinion publicly or else youll be fired for some imaginary violation of policy. If you don't like the drum being beaten then stop reading Allday. Obviously you since you conveniently left your initials out you ratfink perv

Unregistered
    Solution to the problems ? Here it is.
    Simmons HAS to get rid of Haines. No dealing. No demotion Nothing. Getting rid of that cancer is the only way the department will begin to heal.
    Put the rest of them on probation until Simmons can figure them out, if he hasn’t already. If he determines they will be detrimental to the success of the department then they must go.
    Simmons has to realize who is there to be honest and helpful not just ass kissers. Simmons has to make some changes to improve the morale at the department and some of those changes must be leadership at the top.
    There you go. Done and done.

Unregistered
    Yeah. As much sense as that makes I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Unregistered
    I understand the boredom of seeing the same posts basing the same people but until you or someone you care about is victimized by these pieces of trash you won’t get it. Until your good name or career is destroyed by their lies you won’t care this isn’t petty stuff what they have done is serious

Unregistered
    I understand the boredom of seeing the same posts basing the same people but until you or someone you care about is victimized by these pieces of trash you won’t get it. Until your good name or career is destroyed by their lies you won’t care this isn’t petty stuff what they have done is serious
    It’s not boredom. What makes you think that they haven’t taken a swipe at me? What makes you think they haven’t all but destroyed me? They leveled me. All I’m saying is that bitterness accomplishes little. Venting maybe but little beyond that. I see it as though they knocked me down I won’t let them keep me down. Hate and bitterness places the power in their hands. It emboldens those whom you oppose. All the talk, beyond making one feel better and establishing some solidarity just emboldens them and actually keeps them in power over you. That’s just my thought. We’re all free to choose how we would want to use this thing. This is my first time ever posting. Hope I didn’t rub anyone wrong. I just don’t do the bitterness well.

Unregistered
    I hope they don’t make it sting.

Unregistered
    Solution to the problems ? Here it is.
    Simmons HAS to get rid of Haines. No dealing. No demotion Nothing. Getting rid of that cancer is the only way the department will begin to heal.
    Put the rest of them on probation until Simmons can figure them out, if he hasn’t already. If he determines they will be detrimental to the success of the department then they must go.
    Simmons has to realize who is there to be honest and helpful not just ass kissers. Simmons has to make some changes to improve the morale at the department and some of those changes must be leadership at the top.
    There you go. Done and done.
    Give them the benefit of probation? IA’s should be conducted. Real by the book IA’s. It would be fun to watch IA’s on them where they are treated like the rest of us right now and their rights are violated but Chip needs to be better than that corruption and have honest fair IA’s done and let the consequences of their actions be dealt with.

Unregistered
    There is way too much emphasis and excitement about IA’s around here. Every little thing is an IA. IA is about the most productive unit around. Put them over gun crimes and get rid of that lazy Pinney and violence might slow down

Unregistered
    They are quite an enthusiastic unit, however they cut so many corners, make so many assumptions, and steer so many investigations bending the narrative to suit the wanted results that they dont follow the evidence. Aggressive sure, but a nightmare in court. They neglect to get paper when they should, violate a litany of civil rights, etc etc. Yeah.....NO. They need to have a grasp on police work first. All they do is follow the marching orders of FF and a certain 3(ish type person) and suck the marrow out of cops. Bakers bake. Teachers teach. Painters paint. Builders build. IA...sucks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast