shootings - Page 15
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares. We have people in a gun unit who don’t know a thing about guns. So what? It isn’t like anyone cares about shootings and gun stuff. At least JP and JT are somewhere they can’t do any damage since they aren’t required to work. Let em be so more people with have no respect for them
    Quit talking to yourself in all of these replies. Are you that immature that you have to keep commenting on your own false posts? The REAL cops that work at the SO can see right through you!

Unregistered
    Quit talking to yourself in all of these replies. Are you that immature that you have to keep commenting on your own false posts? The REAL cops that work at the SO can see right through you!
    The real cops? I remember JPas a lazy K9 handler sitting at Smoky's way too long. I remember him complaining to the Sergeant to get out of work. I remember calling him in property crimes. I remember him working opposite shift as me as a new Sergeant.

I've been a real cop here about as long as you but work unlike you.

I'm not sure who you think I am but there's 3 posting just that I know.

Unregistered
    The real cops? I remember JPas a lazy K9 handler sitting at Smoky's way too long. I remember him complaining to the Sergeant to get out of work. I remember calling him in property crimes. I remember him working opposite shift as me as a new Sergeant.

I've been a real cop here about as long as you but work unlike you.

I'm not sure who you think I am but there's 3 posting just that I know.
    If your reports read like your posts, then you have no room to talk about anyone. It’s disgruntled, negative people like you that breed all the problems at the SO. If you don’t like it here, move on!

Unregistered
    If your reports read like your posts, then you have no room to talk about anyone. It’s disgruntled, negative people like you that breed all the problems at the SO. If you don’t like it here, move on!
    Yes, please deflect from a valid complaint that a supervisor has made the business of the sheriff's office a secondary priority to bring a boat captain.

Please tell us all how the agency I've served for nearly 20 years is better off ignoring the lack of effort and experience by the sergeant in charge of a unit which was stood up to combat a very similar circumstance that we see today.

Please tell us how we should ignore the fact that JP simply isn't the man for the job, but he appears to be the man for MG. While we're on that subject, why is MG so intent on protecting JP? What does JP have on MG?

But your solution isn't to place supervisors where they're best suited for the agency, is to tell them "like it or leave it". Does that go for the voters who elect or boss? "Hey, either like the mismanagement, or move out of the county".

Great message.

Unregistered
    MG is trying to save himself by covering the tracks of his mistakes. The girl is still gone, and the track has gotten colder.

I hope KS sues.

Unregistered
    The JP MG affair is strange and JT has wrongly caught on stabbing JP in the back.

Unregistered
    You sure have that right

Unregistered
    And the shootings continue. JP's laziness is making work for Rob/Hom. Why does MG let JP get away with it?

Unregistered
    JP might be the biggest joke in the agency. Trying to remember when he was even a decent Deputy. Nope. Can’t remember. Either get rid of that unit for the sake of morale or get people in there who at least know how to work

Unregistered
    All kinds of shootings. I'm glad gun crimes is on it, ha ha.

The citizens should know how little is done now compared to when DB JH and CK were there.

Watching fishing videos all day instead of actually trying to help us out. I'd like my shift to not be tied up chasing shootings all night.

The maybe we need to bring back DB because he was the one who made it work.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast