shootings - Page 6
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: shootings

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The management in Inv. is stagnant and any leadership they provided has faded long ago. The one exception is Q who is a good man but you can see the stress on his face from being surrounded by fools. I hope he doesn’t lose his soul like the rest of them.

It’s well past the time to remove the crony-protecting bad management. Demote them and give others the opportunity to prove their worth. There are motivated and enthusiastic leaders in places like Patrol, etc who could breath new life into a suffocating Investigations unit. There are also a few capts, colonels and majors who could probably improve the unit as well, perhaps rotating them would prove beneficial. What is there to lose at this point?

C’mon Chief Simmons, do something for Pete’s sake!

This whole post is a joke. You sound like a crony.

Unregistered
    You talk out both sides of your mouth. If I had to guess you are one of the superstars that left investigations for one reason or another or you dont work here at all and were part of the problem that came from another agency.
    I've been here for long enough to see some good ones leave, and some lazy ones stay. I've seen some lazy ones actually turn into decent ones. I remember RonnieMac (but I won't say what I was doing then so you can't start figuring out who I am). I started here and I hope to end here.

JP is the problem but MG protecting him and it making more work for patrol shifts is the real issue.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to change unless Morgan or Simmons truly want change and want to do what is best for their department and the community as a whole. Complaining, whether the complaints are valid or not, is not going to make a difference. JP and MG and their little boys club have been up in investigations for years, and it doesn’t seem to matter what they do or don’t do.

Unregistered
    Is it possible that JP believes he he doing a good gob and works hard? Is it possible?

Unregistered
    Is it possible that JP believes he he doing a good gob and works hard? Is it possible?
    No.

He doesn't know how to do the job and never cared to learn. I don't remember ever seeing him on one of the dozens of shootings when I was working midnights and evenings. I know from many people who worked with him -I worked on the opposite rotation from him while he was a deputy on patrol- that he's not the same as he used to be.

He knows the boat job is his real number one priority. MG is looking out for him being able to keep the boat job regardless of what it means to the deputies on patrol having to take reports from the same criminals doing the same crimes. You want to make it better? Put JH, or DB in charge of the unit and watch them work again. JT might actually be ok to stay but JP is useless.

Unregistered
    No.

He doesn't know how to do the job and never cared to learn. I don't remember ever seeing him on one of the dozens of shootings when I was working midnights and evenings. I know from many people who worked with him -I worked on the opposite rotation from him while he was a deputy on patrol- that he's not the same as he used to be.

He knows the boat job is his real number one priority. MG is looking out for him being able to keep the boat job regardless of what it means to the deputies on patrol having to take reports from the same criminals doing the same crimes. You want to make it better? Put JH, or DB in charge of the unit and watch them work again. JT might actually be ok to stay but JP is useless.

JP isn't the problem MG is a snake and he probably thinks JP has something on him and maybe he does

JP is a good guy

Unregistered
    No. Not a good guy

Unregistered
    When you try to wreck a fellow Deputy’s wife’s job you are not a good guy. No. You are rotten as I think back all those hours JP telling me crap about other Deputies and always running everybody down. I can’t remember him ever saying one good thing about anything ever His girl friend is even worse

Unregistered
    When you try to wreck a fellow Deputy’s wife’s job you are not a good guy. No. You are rotten as I think back all those hours JP telling me crap about other Deputies and always running everybody down. I can’t remember him ever saying one good thing about anything ever His girl friend is even worse
    One of the command staff was told about some stuff going on in investigations

Who's it going to fall on

Unregistered
    One of the command staff was told about some stuff going on in investigations

Who's it going to fall on
    The news producer I spoke to was very interested in a couple stories.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast