Chief’s tour - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chief’s tour

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By not having a vested interest you have no ownership. Starting in any position other than entry level is the reason we have the issues here that no other agency experiences. We would rather hire a new captain from the outside than take the time to grow, groom, mentor our own people. The lazy way started in 2002 and misinformed self centered decision-makers have compounded that error for 17 years. There is no recovery from terminal stupidity.
    I keep going back to this post. It is one of the best doses of reality here. I wish only the best for everyone here, except one person. Good luck to everyone else.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm who if any were the internal applicants for chief spot?

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm who if any were the internal applicants for chief spot?
    No internal candidates.

Unregistered
    Just going back a few years but connors, Hartman, Gibson, Barry, Franco they are all names that have come and gone and we are still here. Whoever the next chief is is really irrelevant because they too will come and go and it will be like they are never here.

Unregistered
    Can someone tell the new chief not to tour the state and pull everyone in an office one on one and ask suggestions on how to fix the place? Because that got old real quick!

Unregistered

Cool

Can someone tell the new chief not to tour the state and pull everyone in an office one on one and ask suggestions on how to fix the place? Because that got old real quick!
    How else can they prove to the masses that they care? Just call in sick. That's what I have done for the last 9 roadshows!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123