Pollock’s kickoff fundraiser a flop Drago wants to be Undersheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Drago became a Colonel, the old Lt.Drago went bye bye and the tyrant emerged. No thanks.
    Former Lt. Bob Drago undersheriff? Not! Drago for "SHERIFF"!!! Former Lt. Drago is one of the best non-bullshit Law Enforcement Officer's I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Drago is what Broward County needs to clean up the many many years of the "Cesspool" that BSO has become. Yes, if you are a slug and a pain in the ass, whiner, tattle tail, trouble maker, Drago will sink you.....Drago will not put up with the crap that goes on within BSO from the deputies to the top. DRAGO FOR SHERIFF!

Unregistered
    Former Lt. Bob Drago undersheriff? Not! Drago for "SHERIFF"!!! Former Lt. Drago is one of the best non-bullshit Law Enforcement Officer's I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Drago is what Broward County needs to clean up the many many years of the "Cesspool" that BSO has become. Yes, if you are a slug and a pain in the ass, whiner, tattle tail, trouble maker, Drago will sink you.....Drago will not put up with the crap that goes on within BSO from the deputies to the top. DRAGO FOR SHERIFF!
    Yes a fresh approach to BSO bringing back another BSO retiree....just what we need (pure sarcasm if you didn't catch that). I dont know what the answer is but it's not Drago or any other of the loser candidates currently on the ballot.

Unregistered

Yes a fresh approach to BSO bringing back another BSO retiree....just what we need (pure sarcasm if you didn't catch that). I dont know what the answer is but it's not Drago or any other of the loser candidates currently on the ballot.

Drago could come back in a coma and he would be a better choice, than our present Sheriff or Undersheriff!

Unregistered
    There is nothing fresh about Al Pollack. Unless you consider a used baby diaper sitting in a hot enclosed car fresh.

Unregistered
    Drago could come back in a coma and he would be a better choice, than our present Sheriff or Undersheriff!
    Funny analogy but the problem is none, zero of the candidates will make BSO better....and it could get worse....the pandering will continue, like it or not. So in that respect, Drago is not a bad choice.

Unregistered
    Yep. There is no one quick fix for this collapsed sewer formerly known as BSO. At this point it will take an exceptional sheriff, some serious command shifts and a true vision to better BSO and the community. Not someone who's sole focus is to siphon off what they can before they are uncovered. It's so self absorbed now that you have colonels openly supporting the current assholes opponent, and he's too stupid and busy being a rock star to care. Were imploding from within and Temporary fool is useless to stop it. However, our current situation is like giving herpes to someone with brain cancer. It's pretty much irrelevant at this point.

Unregistered
    Yep. There is no one quick fix for this collapsed sewer formerly known as BSO. At this point it will take an exceptional sheriff, some serious command shifts and a true vision to better BSO and the community. Not someone who's sole focus is to siphon off what they can before they are uncovered. It's so self absorbed now that you have colonels openly supporting the current assholes opponent, and he's too stupid and busy being a rock star to care. Were imploding from within and Temporary fool is useless to stop it. However, our current situation is like giving herpes to someone with brain cancer. It's pretty much irrelevant at this point.
    Hahahahaha.....so well said.

Unregistered
    Let’s face it. Pollock is our best hope. May be questionable in areas but still our best hope. No way Israel could come back and succeed. No way this fool of a Sgt can get elected. So of the remaining........ Pollock is our best hope

Unregistered
    What needs to be done is cut all these high paid do nothing high ranking wastes. Have two regional majors for DLE patrol and one major for DLE specialized services. DOD two majors and that’s it. Two lieutenant colonels for DLE and one for DOD. The only colonel will be the undersheriff. Not only is the brass overpaid but they all have executive packages that will cost the agency big money for the rest of their lives. Save a ton of money and use it for the employees and other programs that benefit the community and tax payers. Just my two cents.

Unregistered
    What needs to be done is cut all these high paid do nothing high ranking wastes. Have two regional majors for DLE patrol and one major for DLE specialized services. DOD two majors and that’s it. Two lieutenant colonels for DLE and one for DOD. The only colonel will be the undersheriff. Not only is the brass overpaid but they all have executive packages that will cost the agency big money for the rest of their lives. Save a ton of money and use it for the employees and other programs that benefit the community and tax payers. Just my two cents.
    Yeah. Although I havent counted recently, I believe Temporary now has more LTC's and Colonels than Israel had and Israel's top-end was bloated badly. I mean Temporary was supposed to come in and lean the place out and he did the opposite. It's no leader who comes in and try's to become a sheriff by firing and demoting based on popularity. What is this, third grade? I have yet to see one positive meaningful contribution he has personally made.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast