Reputation for Bad Arrests - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you’re a lot dumber.
    And you are a Dumb A$$. Go vote Democrap in the election and I hope you win. See how much of your money goes to pay for all those welfare none working bottom feeder’s. Oh sorry those are Democraps...Now GFY!!!!!

Unregistered

Poll: Governor Ron DeSantis receives highest approval rating of any Florida governor

who cares about your vote azzwipe. lmao

Poll: Governor Ron DeSantis receives highest approval rating of any Florida governor in a decade - Poll conducted by Quinnipiac University

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/f...or-in-a-decade

Governor Ron DeSantis' first two months in office can be called a success based on a new Quinnipiac University poll released Wedneday morning.

Florida voters overwhelmingly approve 59 to 17 percent of the job DeSantis is doing. The number is the highest approval rating any Florida governor received in ten years.

" Ron DeSantis won the governorship by the slimmest of margins, yet in his first two-plus months in office he has gotten off to a strong start," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. "Part of Gov. DeSantis' success is his taking on issues such as the environment on which Republicans often don't focus."

Brown added that DeSantis' approval rating is better than most governors across the country are receiving.

The governor is even getting accolates from voters who cast ballots for his opponent last November. The poll found Democrats approve of DeSantis by a margin of 42 to 28 percent.

"DeSantis and the state's politicians are benefitting from an overall sunny mood among Floridians who are happy about the economy and life in general," said Brown.

Over two-thirds of Florida voters (67%) say they are "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with the way things are currently going in the state. That number ties the highest satisfication rate since Quinnipiac University first asked voters the question in 2004.

An even higher percentage of Floridians agree the state's economy is strong.

Seventy-one percent believe the economy is "excellent" or "good." Just 27 percent said the economy is "not so good" or "poor."

The poll found over 7 in 10 Florida voters are concerned about climate change. Surprisingly, less than half believe it will negatively effect Florida in their lifetime.

What to do about immigration laws continues to be a hot topic across the country.

A supermajority of Florida voters (61%) support the governor's proposal to require local law enforcement agencies to work with federal immigration authorities.

Support comes from white voters (68%), black voters (51%) and Hispanic voters (48%). Democrats are the only group where more voters oppose the governor's proposal.

However, 57 percent of all voters do support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

The approval ratings Florida's two U.S. senators are not as high as the governor's.

Fifty percent of voters approve of the job Marco Rubio is doing. Rick Scott is receiving a positive approval by the slim margin of 42 to 38 percent.

Quinnipiac University conducted the poll from March 6-11 by surveying 1,058 Florida voters. The margin or error is +/- 3.7 percentage points.

Unregistered
    Real RINO’s are people like Desantis and Temporary who jump in the bed with a Democrat criminal like Mike Satz!!!!!!
    Israel, Satz, Scott, Bondi, FDLE aren't these the people responsible for Peterson's investigation? Has everyone forgotten?

Unregistered

read if you dare...

It’s interesting you talk about burning a flag. Because I think people who behave like Desantis are a much bigger threat to freedom than some moron burning a flag. This man violated the constitution with an illegal arrest and your talking about dumb sh!t.

Think about George Washington and the patriots and the shot heard around the world. They fought a revolution against a King who was behaving exactly as Desantis is behaving now. Someone needs to remind him this is a nation of laws. He’s done here, and so is his appointee, whether he realizes it or not.

Mike Satz is a straight up criminal. All of a sudden Temporary jumps in the sack with that corrupt POS????? All for crooked Desantis????? This isn’t accountability, it’s politics as usual.

Don’t you think it’s ironic that Mike Satz arrested Peraza for politics because he shot a guy carrying an AR15 look alike who appeared to be a threat and refused to put down the rifle? Now that same Mike Satz who deterred every deputy from doing their job with that bad arrest, now orchestrated an even worse arrest of Peterson for NOT shooting a guy with an AR15!!!!!!!!!

Mike Satz is probably a big part of the reason Peterson didn’t go in!!!!!!!! If you’re a cop and you can’t see how f$cked up this really is then you are an idiot. So yes, I’m no longer a supporter of the Republican Party becaus of the weakness and the utter stupidity of Ron Desantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ummm, I did and all I gleaned was, man, you sure did use a lot of apostrophes.

Unregistered

Study History

And you are a Dumb A$$. Go vote Democrap in the election and I hope you win. See how much of your money goes to pay for all those welfare none working bottom feeder’s. Oh sorry those are Democraps...Now GFY!!!!!
    I got news for you retard, you’re paying for that no matter who is in office. Over 80% of EVERY tax dollar is spent on social welfare. It’s the biggest chunk of the pie. We’ve become a nanny state. And just like Rome, Nanny states crumble from within.

Unregistered
    I got news for you retard, you’re paying for that no matter who is in office. Over 80% of EVERY tax dollar is spent on social welfare. It’s the biggest chunk of the pie. We’ve become a nanny state. And just like Rome, Nanny states crumble from within.
    Thank you for straightening out this retard and please tell the majority of retards in Broward that too. You know, the retards that actually voted for an increase in taxes. Who does that? Retards of Broward County. The ones who hold up every election, every two years. I have never met a person that wasn't retarded who voted to pay higher taxes in their own county.

Unregistered

bump cuz of all SI PR bury thread spam

BSO is starting to get a reputation for making bad arrests of cops. It’s good that this is out in the light where it belongs.

They arrested nearly arrested those Dania cops with NO PC. They arrested the K9 guy with NO PC. Now this thing with Peterson is a defiant snub in the face of the United States constitution and Civil Rights. Worst arrest of a cop ever, probably in the history of the United States.

So tell us bso command. Which deputies civil rights are you going to violate next, by arresting them without probable cause?

Mike Satz says
    Prosecutor: Charges against ex-deputy no threat to police

Unregistered
    Mike Satz says
    That’s because MIKE SATZ IS A PUKE BAG CRIMINAL.!!!!

Unregistered
    Mike Satz says
    I actually think jail is a bad place for most people. But I’m not kidding when I say it would actually make me feel good to see Mike Satz and Tim Donnelly go to prison. These are corrupt azzholes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345