Reputation for Bad Arrests - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All desantis has done with his out of control style has made a folk hero out of Scott Israel. By politicizing FDLE and sending them on a mission to arrest Peterson for political purposes, he has betrayed the trust of his office.

I can tell you many of us in law enforcement who are disgusted with the governors behavior are Republican voters. This will not be forgotten come election time. I too, also see Israel winning the next election.
    Shut up and go back to pretending you listen to Toby Keith while you for real burn our flag you RINO.

Unregistered

Read if you dare

Shut up and go back to pretending you listen to Toby Keith while you for real burn our flag you RINO.
    It’s interesting you talk about burning a flag. Because I think people who behave like Desantis are a much bigger threat to freedom than some moron burning a flag. This man violated the constitution with an illegal arrest and your talking about dumb sh!t.

Think about George Washington and the patriots and the shot heard around the world. They fought a revolution against a King who was behaving exactly as Desantis is behaving now. Someone needs to remind him this is a nation of laws. He’s done here, and so is his appointee, whether he realizes it or not.

Mike Satz is a straight up criminal. All of a sudden Temporary jumps in the sack with that corrupt POS????? All for crooked Desantis????? This isn’t accountability, it’s politics as usual.

Don’t you think it’s ironic that Mike Satz arrested Peraza for politics because he shot a guy carrying an AR15 look alike who appeared to be a threat and refused to put down the rifle? Now that same Mike Satz who deterred every deputy from doing their job with that bad arrest, now orchestrated an even worse arrest of Peterson for NOT shooting a guy with an AR15!!!!!!!!!

Mike Satz is probably a big part of the reason Peterson didn’t go in!!!!!!!! If you’re a cop and you can’t see how f$cked up this really is then you are an idiot. So yes, I’m no longer a supporter of the Republican Party becaus of the weakness and the utter stupidity of Ron Desantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Real RINO’s are people like Desantis and Temporary who jump in the bed with a Democrat criminal like Mike Satz!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Real RINO’s are people like Desantis and Temporary who jump in the bed with a Democrat criminal like Mike Satz!!!!!!
    I wouldn't be surprised if Desantis promised Satz a position for what he pulled with Peterson. Satz all of a sudden usnt running again??? Something smells. This whole inbred Republican governor sending us Temporary democrat slimeball shows that politics are pretty much done as we knew it. Danielle Ortega changed their constitution so he can be president forever. Of course he was elected- allegedly. And his wife is vice president. Want to see where we're heading with the Bernie Sanders and that black communist that almost became a governor here? Just look at Venezuela or Nicaragua or Cuba. Ps- Trump has done absolutely nothing for me but cost me $$$. So I have no use for him either. I hate them all.

Unregistered
    I wouldn't be surprised if Desantis promised Satz a position for what he pulled with Peterson. Satz all of a sudden usnt running again??? Something smells. This whole inbred Republican governor sending us Temporary democrat slimeball shows that politics are pretty much done as we knew it. Danielle Ortega changed their constitution so he can be president forever. Of course he was elected- allegedly. And his wife is vice president. Want to see where we're heading with the Bernie Sanders and that black communist that almost became a governor here? Just look at Venezuela or Nicaragua or Cuba. Ps- Trump has done absolutely nothing for me but cost me $$$. So I have no use for him either. I hate them all.
    All politicians are scumbags. But nobody had to entice Satz to arrest a cop. Him and Donnelly have been making bad arrests on cops for years. When I voted for Desantis I didn’t know he was this slimy. I won’t make that mistake again.

Unregistered
    It’s interesting you talk about burning a flag. Because I think people who behave like Desantis are a much bigger threat to freedom than some moron burning a flag. This man violated the constitution with an illegal arrest and your talking about dumb sh!t.

Think about George Washington and the patriots and the shot heard around the world. They fought a revolution against a King who was behaving exactly as Desantis is behaving now. Someone needs to remind him this is a nation of laws. He’s done here, and so is his appointee, whether he realizes it or not.

Mike Satz is a straight up criminal. All of a sudden Temporary jumps in the sack with that corrupt POS????? All for crooked Desantis????? This isn’t accountability, it’s politics as usual.

Don’t you think it’s ironic that Mike Satz arrested Peraza for politics because he shot a guy carrying an AR15 look alike who appeared to be a threat and refused to put down the rifle? Now that same Mike Satz who deterred every deputy from doing their job with that bad arrest, now orchestrated an even worse arrest of Peterson for NOT shooting a guy with an AR15!!!!!!!!!

Mike Satz is probably a big part of the reason Peterson didn’t go in!!!!!!!! If you’re a cop and you can’t see how f$cked up this really is then you are an idiot. So yes, I’m no longer a supporter of the Republican Party becaus of the weakness and the utter stupidity of Ron Desantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DeSantis didn't arrest anyone. Boy, you're dumb.

Unregistered
    DeSantis didn't arrest anyone. Boy, you're dumb.
    And you’re a lot dumber.

Unregistered
    The biggest change under the new policy: Deputies are now told they “shall” - rather than “may” - attempt to enter the scene of the shooting in order to stop the killer and save lives. The language of the previous policy was criticized by a state public safety commission, which included parents of students slain in Florida’s worst school shooting.

In a draft report of its conclusions released earlier this month, the commission wrote: “The use of the word ‘may’ in the BSO policy is ambiguous and does not unequivocally convey the expectation that deputies are expected to immediately enter an active assailant scene where gunfire is active and neutralize the threat.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...223496650.html
    Shall is not the same as must. Just more bullshit.

Unregistered

Weren't there rumors floating around a while back that Says is a pedophile?

Unregistered
    Shall is not the same as must. Just more bullshit.
    Ummm, in legal language it absolutely is the same as must. But, hey, people are allowed to be ignorant on this board.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast