Gov. DeSantis signs bill banning sanctuary cities in Florida

Unregistered

Thank God! Best Governor EVER! Thanks also to our crappy democrat county leaders by stopping those illegals aliens out last month and doing something right for once in your miserable lives, being concerned about Floridians, Americans, U.S. citizens FIRST!

Promises made. Promises kept.

https://wsvn.com/news/politics/gov-d...es-in-florida/

Unregistered

^^^...but not STRAWS???

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis vetoes bill that bans cities from banning plastic straws

You SUCK Wally and Fat Amy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God! Best Governor EVER! Thanks also to our crappy democrat county leaders by stopping those illegals aliens out last month and doing something right for once in your miserable lives, being concerned about Floridians, Americans, U.S. citizens FIRST!

Who are you kidding? DeSantis is a worthless looser. Look at what he's not doing and how he's playing Florida. We were better of with Gov. Scott.
    He's made BSO a circus you idiot.

Unregistered

You’re such a moron, my gosh. Half of south Florida is illegal aliens. And half of the actual citizens are just plain doing illegal things. But oh yeah, he sure saved us.

Unregistered
    You’re such a moron, my gosh. Half of south Florida is illegal aliens. And half of the actual citizens are just plain doing illegal things. But oh yeah, he sure saved us.
    Well with all the crime you stated ..I thank God we have you to keep us safe!!!🍆

Unregistered

Lol

Well with all the crime you stated ..I thank God we have you to keep us safe!!!🍆
    No cop can keep you safe 24/7 jackwagon. Get a shotgun and learn how to shoot it. Get a dog that bites preferably a Rottweiler or a Pit or two of them. Get a camera and an alarm for your house.

Get a concealed carry permit from the department of agriculture and learn how to shoot your pistol and take it with you everywhere you go. There, I just gave you a basic starter kit for survival in south Florida.

It’s just a starter kit as you’ll need street smarts and wit that you’ll pick up along the way. But if you’re from Canada, make sure you lock your door.

Unregistered
    No cop can keep you safe 24/7 jackwagon. Get a shotgun and learn how to shoot it. Get a dog that bites preferably a Rottweiler or a Pit or two of them. Get a camera and an alarm for your house.

Get a concealed carry permit from the department of agriculture and learn how to shoot your pistol and take it with you everywhere you go. There, I just gave you a basic starter kit for survival in south Florida.

It’s just a starter kit as you’ll need street smarts and wit that you’ll pick up along the way. But if you’re from Canada, make sure you lock your door.
    Agreed, but hurry up with that CCL since that libtard stole the election from Caldwell (see below, another Brenda Snipes' production). I've never seen a woman beg like that before, wanting the dept. of agriculture position so bad to steal it like that. Oh, right, most people think it's about harmless orange crops but in 2002, they started controlling our guns. She's a real hothead puppet too.

*Republican Matt Caldwell says he thought it was mathematically impossible for him to lose the Florida Agriculture Commissioner race when he declared victory a week ago.

He was up 40,000 votes and believed about five Broward County precincts and a maximum 33,000 votes remained untabulated.

Now he’s 5,326 votes behind Democrat Nikki Fried and wants to know how that happened.

“I think voters deserve a straight answer,” Caldwell said. “Where did 80,000 votes come from?”

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...legal-loophole

Unregistered
    You nailed it. Half are just here eating at our trough and the other half are shiitbirds and drug addicts. He hasn't fixed anything. Watch when the algae returns. Broward is an effing toilet.