Disgraced EX-Sheriff Scott Israel asks for delay in his suspension hearing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Disgraced EX-Sheriff Scott Israel asks for delay in his suspension hearing

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/d...ing/2066695375

Delay requested in Scott Israel suspension hearing
    WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff
    Posted: Jun 10, 2019 06:30 PM EDT

TAMPA (WFLA) - Attorney’s representing former Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel have asked for a delay in his suspension hearing.

Israel was removed from office by Governor Ron DeSantis, who accused the sheriff of negligence and incompetence in his response to the Parkland shooting.

Israel’s attorneys have requested the final hearing be delayed, so they can obtain documents related to the arrest of former Marjory Stoneman Douglas SRO Scot Peterson.

The Governor’s attorney Nicholas Primrose objected to the request, arguing no new information would come to light.

“To say that in any way the Scot Peterson arrest should impact this final hearing and the Senate's vote on whether to remove Scott Israel I don't think should be granted,” said Primrose.

The decision to delay will be made sometime this week, but for now, the final hearing is still scheduled to start next Tuesday.

Unregistered
    This might help with the delay and refresh your memory as to why you were let go due to negligence. We already know you were/are incompetent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bnQtFMvAQ

Unregistered
    The only reason SI is fighting so hard to come back to an agency where no one here wants him is because he is a few months shy of vesting. He desperately wants that third pension. Greedy *******!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only reason SI is fighting so hard to come back to an agency where no one here wants him is because he is a few months shy of vesting. He desperately wants that third pension. Greedy *******!
    No you idiot, where have you been this whole time?
    Has nothing to do with his pension. It for the very few losers like you to get rid of. This is just another reason why the agency is the way it is.
    Once Sheriff Isreal is back maybe you might but I doubt it have the nerve to to apologise to him in person. I wouldn't except it but maybe he would.

Unregistered
    No you idiot, where have you been this whole time?
    Has nothing to do with his pension. It for the very few losers like you to get rid of. This is just another reason why the agency is the way it is.
    Once Sheriff Isreal is back maybe you might but I doubt it have the nerve to to apologise to him in person. I wouldn't except it but maybe he would.
    You're not coming back Scotty. Get over it already.

Unregistered
    You're not coming back Scotty. Get over it already.
    Stop drinking, here we go again. The great part of Sheriff Isreal coming back is that he gets rid of the few morons like yourself. For the last time either you go back to AA or even better leave.

Unregistered
    Stop drinking, here we go again. The great part of Sheriff Isreal coming back is that he gets rid of the few morons like yourself. For the last time either you go back to AA or even better leave.
    You suffer from what most addicts find hard to do...Admitting their addiction. You're addicted to Scotty, and you refuse to believe it's a problem. The rest of us see your addiction, and already know he's not coming back.
    Step 2 for you is recognizing that.

Unregistered
    Before I forget, you might want to have someone with at least a 5th grade education check your grammar and spelling before you hit the 'submit reply' button. You're just gonna continue to sound like a buffoon until you do so.

Unregistered

Grammar Police

Before I forget, you might want to have someone with at least a 5th grade education check your grammar and spelling before you hit the 'submit reply' button. You're just gonna continue to sound like a buffoon until you do so.
    Yawn... BOR-ing with your tired ad hominem attacks from your gay liberal playbook. You're so pathetic but oh so fun to watch as you grasp at semantic straws of grammar because you cannot counter anyone's logic here except with arrogance, you dullard.

Unregistered
    Yawn... BOR-ing with your tired ad hominem attacks from your gay liberal playbook. You're so pathetic but oh so fun to watch as you grasp at semantic straws of grammar because you cannot counter anyone's logic here except with arrogance, you dullard.
    I can tell that you're old enough to have kids (God help us) that have either already moved out of the house, or you have kids that can't read yet. Find a neighbor, a maintenance worker, the cart pusher at Publix, SOMEONE that'll help you not sound like a total idiot when you respond.
    I'm only trying to help you out brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast