Leo's watching from afar - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Was Sheriff Tony aware you guys we’re conducting this training before he attended that post arrest press conference?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone at the Broward Sheriff’s office answer this question?
    Was anyone there when this bogus Peterson’s arrest went down? Does anyone think SP came down from NC blind sighted? Was Peterson re-hired by BSO, sworn in, and then fired in 30 seconds? SP didn’t come down here all innocent like. He was probably offered a sweet deal and given immunity. He was told he was going to face some public scrutiny and outcries and he better play the part for the cameras (they did screw up a bit and forgot where they were supposed to perp walk him for the cameras when they booked him at the jail for the show-whoops-good save though). He’s guilty of perjury, which like I’ve said a hundred times, any lawyer worth his salt will get him off on a tech or with a good psych eval. Then comes the 10 other counts (aka-overcharging) or “throw shit at the wall to see what sticks” play-smartly done for the public’s sake. Don’t super over-charge with the loss of 17 but 10 potentially, savable lives. There was no way they were going to get SP down here on 1 perjury charge and definitely not in time for Scott Israel’s big court hearing which begins next week, Tuesday, June 18, 2019, so SP’s arrested Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 2 weeks before Israel et al testify? Whether Israel is using this as another delay tactic or by Kuehne’s own words, this could be “favorable”...

Scott Israel's Attorney: Docs in Peterson Trial Could Be 'Favorable' In Sheriff's Hearing (Ryan Dailey)

Israel’s attorney Ben Kuehne says Peterson’s arrest, notably documents and witness statements from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation, could impact Israel’s hearing.

“We believe that there may be significant information in the FDLE files, that ultimately become the state attorney’s files, that are favorable to Sheriff Israel,” Kuehne said Monday.

Kuehne adds he expects documents to become public during the pre-trial discovery phase of Peterson’s case that could run counter to Governor Ron DeSantis’ claims. DeSantis suspended Israel from his post for incompetence and negligence in the wake of the February 2018 shooting that claimed the lives of 17 Parkland students and staff. Another 17 people were injured.

“The arrest warrant affidavit provides in various paragraphs, the extent of the training received by then-deputy Scot Peterson regarding use of force, as well as regarding active shooting scenarios-that seems to be inconsistent with the Governor’s statement of particulars,” Kuehne told the Senate Special Master.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/s...eriffs-hearing

Unregistered

False Arrest

Was anyone there when this bogus Peterson’s arrest went down? Does anyone think SP came down from NC blind sighted? Was Peterson re-hired by BSO, sworn in, and then fired in 30 seconds? SP didn’t come down here all innocent like. He was probably offered a sweet deal and given immunity. He was told he was going to face some public scrutiny and outcries and he better play the part for the cameras (they did screw up a bit and forgot where they were supposed to perp walk him for the cameras when they booked him at the jail for the show-whoops-good save though). He’s guilty of perjury, which like I’ve said a hundred times, any lawyer worth his salt will get him off on a tech or with a good psych eval. Then comes the 10 other counts (aka-overcharging) or “throw shit at the wall to see what sticks” play-smartly done for the public’s sake. Don’t super over-charge with the loss of 17 but 10 potentially, savable lives. There was no way they were going to get SP down here on 1 perjury charge and definitely not in time for Scott Israel’s big court hearing which begins next week, Tuesday, June 18, 2019, so SP’s arrested Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 2 weeks before Israel et al testify? Whether Israel is using this as another delay tactic or by Kuehne’s own words, this could be “favorable”...

Scott Israel's Attorney: Docs in Peterson Trial Could Be 'Favorable' In Sheriff's Hearing (Ryan Dailey)

Israel’s attorney Ben Kuehne says Peterson’s arrest, notably documents and witness statements from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation, could impact Israel’s hearing.

“We believe that there may be significant information in the FDLE files, that ultimately become the state attorney’s files, that are favorable to Sheriff Israel,” Kuehne said Monday.

Kuehne adds he expects documents to become public during the pre-trial discovery phase of Peterson’s case that could run counter to Governor Ron DeSantis’ claims. DeSantis suspended Israel from his post for incompetence and negligence in the wake of the February 2018 shooting that claimed the lives of 17 Parkland students and staff. Another 17 people were injured.

“The arrest warrant affidavit provides in various paragraphs, the extent of the training received by then-deputy Scot Peterson regarding use of force, as well as regarding active shooting scenarios-that seems to be inconsistent with the Governor’s statement of particulars,” Kuehne told the Senate Special Master.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/s...eriffs-hearing
    The false arrest of Peterson was obviously timed to make Israel look bad, but in reality it made temporary Tony look much worse.

It’s very disingenuous to claim FDLE made this arrest. FDLE works for Desantis and so does Temporary Tony. FDLE amd Temporary Tony are the same people. They serve the same master, and right now that master is outside the law.

Unregistered
    The false arrest of Peterson was obviously timed to make Israel look bad, but in reality it made temporary Tony look much worse.

It’s very disingenuous to claim FDLE made this arrest. FDLE works for Desantis and so does Temporary Tony. FDLE amd Temporary Tony are the same people. They serve the same master, and right now that master is outside the law.
    Spot on. Temporary was orgasmic over this arrest but claimed to have no part in it. In the paper, Desantis denied having firsthand knowledge of the specifics of the arrest. FDLE is suggesting that Broward SAO was the driving force. The filth and deception displayed here resembles a North Korean lynching and I hope Peterson gets paid big, just to slow the next mob down who tries this crap on those of us that are left.

Unregistered
    They can hang Peterson from the flag pole at MSD as far as I am concerned. That coward allowed innocent children to die because he chose self preservation over fulfilling the duties he was trusted and empowered by the citizens of Broward County to fulfill. The man deserves what he is getting and more.

Unregistered
    They can hang Peterson from the flag pole at MSD as far as I am concerned. That coward allowed innocent children to die because he chose self preservation over fulfilling the duties he was trusted and empowered by the citizens of Broward County to fulfill. The man deserves what he is getting and more.
    That is all fine and dandy but he DID NOT VIOLATE A LAW.

Unregistered
    Same 3 people posting here defending Peterson. Give it a rest already.

Unregistered
    I would understand and probably support a community tar and feather for Peterson. But you need to understand using the States ability to arrest a citizen for something such as this is troubling to us in the business. How about this? If someone is caughting speeding in a school zone, we use deadly force to stop that person because of the lives at stake? I personally hate someone who is so selfish or drunk/high, that they wildly blow a school zone while everyone else is crawling by. That's my own personal emotional focus of destain and because I hate that action, someone should get a shot to the head. Lord knows I better not chase them.

Unregistered

You’re a douche

Same 3 people posting here defending Peterson. Give it a rest already.
    Hey dipsh!t nobody is defending what Peterson did or didn’t do. We are defending the rule of law. This is a country of laws not of men. Desantis needs to get hat through his stupid head. He’s not a dictator but I can assure you I’m so pizzed off about this I’m ready to change my Republican Party affiliation and I can guarantee you I’m not alone.

Unregistered
    What he does or does not deserve has no bearing on how we apply the law. Here it was twisted for a politician political gain and that is something we never ever do. BSO has lost its credibility because of this and that is unforgivable.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast