Leo's watching from afar - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut the F*ck up because you cops are the first ones to make up charges and arrest without legitimate cause when someone pisses you off. It’s just that for the first time it’s happening to one of your own so now it hits close to home. Police officers have been doing to the public what has happened to Peterson for years, except this time the guy allowed 17 people to be slaughtered which is far worse than whatever some loud mouth disrespectful thug life may have done. So again shut the F*ck up.
    Look, if I don't know a cop personally, I hate them because 90% of them are lying pieces of shit. Now having said that, Peterson being arrested was unlawful. Yes, he was a scared little girl, but he did not violate any laws.

Unregistered

Get your facts right Pinhead

Shut the F*ck up because you cops are the first ones to make up charges and arrest without legitimate cause when someone pisses you off. It’s just that for the first time it’s happening to one of your own so now it hits close to home. Police officers have been doing to the public what has happened to Peterson for years, except this time the guy allowed 17 people to be slaughtered which is far worse than whatever some loud mouth disrespectful thug life may have done. So again shut the F*ck up.
    Peterson wasn’t even aware that someone was on the campus shooting until two and a half minutes went by. Cruz had time to shoot half of the victims before someone got on the school radio. Everyone on the first floor that died, was already dead before Peterson even headed that way. That’s why he’s chaged with 8 counts of child neglect and not 17. By the time he reached bldg 1200, he had one minute to figure out where the shooter was, run up three flights of stairs, and engage the suspect in a gunfight. NO ONE, can absolutely, definitively say, that even if Peterson or any of the Rambo, SWAT, tuff, guys on this forum would have known right where Cruz was, that they would have made it up there and stopped him. Once Cruz shot the last victim on the third floor, he started playing sniper and shooting through windows from his elevated positionI. Those shots sounded like they were coming from the football field as was reported by the other arriving Deps. I know his charges are a joke and won’t go anywhere. I also know the state knows this. But if he ever got his day in court, the truth would finally come out. Not the BS MSD commission fabrication, but the TRUTH!!! Most of what has been put out by the incompetent, lying media is wrong. What’s on this forum is just a bunch of guys and gals who were not there, but like to tell there friends and families that they were. Those of you who weren’t there and don’t know the facts, just shut up already. Because you may be the star of the next mass shooting and you too will be second guess and Monday morning QB’d. None of you know what you will do until you are there. I know most will act like heros. Problem is, people will already be dead when you get there. Just how many depends on many factors out of your control. You may not be in a position to save anyone. Just hope the public, the media, and the SAO sees it that way when the smoke clears.

Unregistered
    Peterson wasn’t even aware that someone was on the campus shooting until two and a half minutes went by. Cruz had time to shoot half of the victims before someone got on the school radio. Everyone on the first floor that died, was already dead before Peterson even headed that way. That’s why he’s chaged with 8 counts of child neglect and not 17. By the time he reached bldg 1200, he had one minute to figure out where the shooter was, run up three flights of stairs, and engage the suspect in a gunfight. NO ONE, can absolutely, definitively say, that even if Peterson or any of the Rambo, SWAT, tuff, guys on this forum would have known right where Cruz was, that they would have made it up there and stopped him. Once Cruz shot the last victim on the third floor, he started playing sniper and shooting through windows from his elevated positionI. Those shots sounded like they were coming from the football field as was reported by the other arriving Deps. I know his charges are a joke and won’t go anywhere. I also know the state knows this. But if he ever got his day in court, the truth would finally come out. Not the BS MSD commission fabrication, but the TRUTH!!! Most of what has been put out by the incompetent, lying media is wrong. What’s on this forum is just a bunch of guys and gals who were not there, but like to tell there friends and families that they were. Those of you who weren’t there and don’t know the facts, just shut up already. Because you may be the star of the next mass shooting and you too will be second guess and Monday morning QB’d. None of you know what you will do until you are there. I know most will act like heros. Problem is, people will already be dead when you get there. Just how many depends on many factors out of your control. You may not be in a position to save anyone. Just hope the public, the media, and the SAO sees it that way when the smoke clears.
    Well said and true.

Unregistered

Thanks for the update little lady!

If I want your opinion snowflake, I will give it to you.
    You do not have the balls to do this job, and would wet your Democratic panties when the shooting starts. But you knew that already didn't you?

Unregistered
    Some good points; but not all who died on the first floor were dead before LE entered. Hixon was alive.

Unregistered
    Thanks for filling in some blanks. For Peterson to remain outside the building, there seems to be info that the shooter was somewhere outside......was this true? Did the perimeter order come out by a Capt? Was the perimeter maintained for extended period of time, because the shooter never was located, and not found in the building? I just dont want to call the guy a coward if there is facts that would justify thinking the shooter was somewhere outside

Unregistered
    Yes Hixon was alive but had non-survivable wounds to his organs that even the best medic would not have been able to fix. He never would have made it 25 min to a trauma center. (Helicopter refused to even take off until the shooter was caught). He was rescued about 8-10 min after he was shot. Peterson would not have helped him, or anyone else for that matter, if he did go in after the shooter. Per the now infamous policy, he would have stepped over the injured to get to the shooter. The bottom line is there are many details that have been intentionally left out that would possibly exonerate Peterson. Did he freeze? Was he overwhelmed and confused? Did he panic? All are possibilities. Or, was this event set in motion by a naive community (school board, City of Parkland, MSD staff, and Broward as a whole) and carried out by a psycho POS that has no soul! In the minute and a half Peterson actually had to save lives, any action he would have taken would have been considered epically heroic. But instead he took a different course. He’s not a robot. He’s human! To forget that and take the human factor out of the situation he faced is just ignorant. Put 10 different people at MSD that day, you would get ten different outcomes. Some better, some worse. There was no cowardice. There was fear, confusion, terror, conflicting information, in a rapidly changing environment, that was all over in about a minute and a half after he got involved. I suppose we’d all sleep a little better had Peterson smoked the little POS. 17 would still be dead. Just wait! More info will trickle out. Let’s all hope he has his day in court.

Lastly, you have to remember that making Peterson the fall guy started with Coral Springs cops who were butt hurt for not getting their well deserved pat on the back for the outstanding job they did. Then the spineless sheriff who, without as much as a debrief, forced Peterson to retire or be fired. We are only now starting to learn the facts but the public lynchings are already done. No one cares to know the facts at this point. So much damage was already done.

Unregistered
    For anyone with questions as to what happened as MSDHS, this is a pretty good walk through.

https://projects.sun-sentinel.com/20...t=oft12aH-1la1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234