You all deserve no raise

Unregistered

You all deserve no raise

All you cops don't deserve any raises. I also hope the Florida legislature takes more away from your undeserved pensions.
    The only thing good about your agency is your wonderful sheriff Tony and your elite command staff.

Unregistered

Damn dude you are really g No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you cops don't deserve any raises. I also hope the Florida legislature takes more away from your undeserved pensions.
    The only thing good about your agency is your wonderful sheriff Tony and your elite command staff.
    How was the rally at wilting manure s ? Did you catch any beads covered in fecal?

Unregistered
    As long as you keep paying your taxes, we will keep getting marvelous raises! Don't forget, you pay our salary sucker!

Unregistered
    It’s good you think they are elite because in about a year they will all be on the open market seeking employment and available for you to hire.

Unregistered
    too bad you couldn't get through background checks.and btw, i am fully enjoying my "undeserved" pension

Unregistered
    too bad you couldn't get through background checks.and btw, i am fully enjoying my "undeserved" pension
    Shut you pie hole! I didn't really want the job!

Unregistered

Eat more rice and sprouts kick the bamboo trees

Shut you pie hole! I didn't really want the job!
    You failed the psych, you failed the polygraph,you failed miserably! But we have an opening for "Administrative Fluffer", the psych doctors report indicates you are qualified for.
    Plenty of protein and fiber to start your day. Someday you can retire with a modest civilian pension, so see you Monday morning and let's get to fluffing , starting with internal affairs on the first floor.

Unregistered
    You failed the psych, you failed the polygraph,you failed miserably! But we have an opening for "Administrative Fluffer", the psych doctors report indicates you are qualified for.
    Plenty of protein and fiber to start your day. Someday you can retire with a modest civilian pension, so see you Monday morning and let's get to fluffing , starting with internal affairs on the first floor.
    Hode the presses! Hode the presses! Chuck are you telling me that I could be an administrative fluffier? That means I'd instantaneously be promoted to a Lt. Colonel.
    Thanks Chuck.