4th of July Fun Day In Troop K - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Cut her some slack there, Sherlock Holmes. She's eating for two, you know!

Unregistered
    I don't think that I have been more embarrassed in my 15 years on FHP. Me and a couple troopers had to go with Woody to buy food for the troop fun day. The guy is so cheap that he bought generic corndogs from Dollar General. We also got Shasta brand soft drinks.When we got to the cashier to pay, the guy had the nerve to ask for a three pack of ribbed condoms and a pack of
    Newport cigarettes. Really? The cashier couldn't maintain her laughter. Yet Woody left the store strutting out like he was Jay Z

Unregistered
    Hey Jorge.. Stop. Talking about this over and over is well gross! Move on and get off of this site finally

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz came to Troop D to become Captain Sanchez stunt double

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jorge Diaz came to Troop D to become Captain Sanchez stunt double
    All he does is go around and talk about Captain Sanchez behind his back. Diaz was the one posting all the crap about the Captain on Leo Affairs, now that he has been called out on it he has stopped.

Unregistered
    Face it folks. Woody, Wanda, and Jorge are better than any amusement park

Unregistered

Amanda

Hey everyone. We need to come together as a troop. Major Blom is really trying to do something nice for us. Name any other troop having a family fun day? Together we can show the other troops who is #1. Invest in the agency and everybody gets a positive return!

Red Sparrow
    I had a so/so time at the Memorial Day party. I respected the rules about the Woodpecker, I didnt approach him but I did make eye contact with him but it wasn't my fault he was eye banging me all night when Wanda wasn't looking. My boyfriend even noticed. I really want to go to the Fun Day and my boyfriend is supportive but I don't know what to do.

Unregistered
    Hey everyone. We need to come together as a troop. Major Blom is really trying to do something nice for us. Name any other troop having a family fun day? Together we can show the other troops who is #1. Invest in the agency and everybody gets a positive return!
    Family fun day? You're a little late to the party. You guys should have a cookout once a month, since you don't do crap on the turnpike. You do have plenty of time for extra marital relationships. Woodpecker and the Major are delivering the pipe to their subordinates on a regular basis.

Unregistered

Psycho Jorge

Family fun day? You're a little late to the party. You guys should have a cookout once a month, since you don't do crap on the turnpike. You do have plenty of time for extra marital relationships. Woodpecker and the Major are delivering the pipe to their subordinates on a regular basis.
    Jorge Diaz at it again. They guy should be examined. Signal 20. They should get rid off him before he goes psycho at the station. That’s all he does, talk about Woody and Wanda to everyone in the Troop. Guy should not be carrying a gun.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast