4th of July Fun Day In Troop K - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well as the party starts to wind down, Captain Reyes won the hot dog eating contest. He set the world record by sucking down 78 hot dogs. Captain B protested the results of the hot dog competition but the technical appeal committee ruled against him. The committee measured Reyes fupa, aka second belly and determined his fupa had grown by 7 cm and he was declared the winner. The medical team advised Reyes to not wear his hat during the hot dog eating contest as the hat could cause a rise in his blood pressure. Joey Chesnutt was distraught after failing to beat Captain Fupa for his 13th straight title.

Over at the dunk tank Eric Hall made a guest appearance. The line was 20 people deep and more people were headed over to knock Hall off of his perch. As things changed people started throwing directly at Hall, refusing to throw at the bullseye. Hall threw a hissy fit and stormed off, and we were not surprised.

Blom decided to climb into the dunk tank. As soon as he sat on the bench, the bench collapsed and Blom fell into the water. As bad luck would have it, Blom could not get out of the dunk tank by himself. Blom forgot to take off his depends and they soaked up too much water, adding another 35-40 pounds to him. RISC was activted and Johnsons Wrecker Company removed Blom from the dunk tank. As the evening events subsided Woody and Wanda slipped off behind the pavilion and who knows what happened. We heard squealing noise and we were not sure if the noises were from the miniature pig farm next door, or from Woody delivering inspiration to WD. Hopefully next year everyone will plan better and bring a better attitude.

Happy 4th, i need to drink a 5th to purge my mind of the Troop K summer debacle.
    That is hilarious. RISC atvivated, squealing pig noises, OMG.

Unregistered
    Funny stuff there. RISC, LMAO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny stuff there. RISC, LMAO.
    You turnpike guys need to get to work. You have way to much time on your hands to write crazy posts..

Unregistered

D.C.

I am just now recovering from the fun day festivities. I have never felt such a brotherhood. My wife and kids had a blast. The food was excellent. I do admit that the competition between the districts got pretty tense. Still a great time. I have only one question. When and where will the major be singing Destiny Child in a Snoopy costume? I have promised my kids that I will take them out of school on that day to watch. I love my fhpk family

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456