4th of July Fun Day In Troop K
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

4th of July Fun Day In Troop K

Great news everybody. It looks like we are having a fun day with our families. More details to come but it should be a good opportunity to enjoy each of our peers in a non stress setting. The Major is going to be cooking hamburgers on the grill. Amanda is looking for volunteers. Great idea from the higher ups

Unregistered
    Can anybody confirm if Mike will be bringing his homemade organic tea? That stuff is to die for.

Unregistered

Pissed Off

I am beyond mad. My sergeant has "strongly encouraged" those of us on the squad to attend this fun day crap. When I asked if I can get overtime for it he tells me that I have to offset. I don't do nothing without getting the Benjamin's $$$.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am beyond mad. My sergeant has "strongly encouraged" those of us on the squad to attend this fun day crap. When I asked if I can get overtime for it he tells me that I have to offset. I don't do nothing without getting the Benjamin's $$$.
    Stop being a POS! Amanda and the Major are both going out of the way for you. Be grateful

Unregistered
    Just to clear up any possible confusion, it IS MANDATORY. Be there and be nice

Unregistered
    It looks like each district in troop k will be pitted against each other in friendly games such as cornhole throw, potato sack race, and a soccer game. The district that wins overall gets major blom to perform a destiny child song while dressed up as snoopy

Unregistered

Jorge woody wanda

Is jorge going to be spying 🕵️*♀️ on Woody and Wanda? If that’s the case I really want to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is jorge going to be spying 🕵️*♀️ on Woody and Wanda? If that’s the case I really want to go.
    Actually, Jorge is not invited. It is troop k only. Woody will be manning the bob for apples event. Those teeth man those teeth

Unregistered
    I heard the Smithsonian wants to come take his teeth. They are allegedly George Washington's wooden teeth and they belong in the museum.

Unregistered
    Geez. Things are getting a bit out of hand. I was grabbing lunch with Woody (of course Wanda was X12). He jumped my ass because I ordered a large frosty from Wendy's. Said I needed to watch what I ate if I wanted to win the potato sack race. I mean WTF? I got up to get some napkins and Wanda ate my Frosty. Pretty low.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast