You want to fix BSO? Dismantle it. Thanks Scott Israel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredinjustic

You want to fix BSO? Dismantle it. Thanks Scott Israel

At this point, the only way to fix BSO is to dismantle it. I voted for Scott Israel because I believed all the promises he made during his campaign in 2012, after Lamberti turned out to be a disaster. Well, sad to say, Scott Israel destroyed what was ever left by Lamberti. Israel really turned this place into an apocalypse. Tony is just as bad, but we can’t get any worse. BSO is at the bottom of the barrel. So sad, what was once the pride of southern law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredinjustic View Post
    At this point, the only way to fix BSO is to dismantle it. I voted for Scott Israel because I believed all the promises he made during his campaign in 2012, after Lamberti turned out to be a disaster. Well, sad to say, Scott Israel destroyed what was ever left by Lamberti. Israel really turned this place into an apocalypse. Tony is just as bad, but we can’t get any worse. BSO is at the bottom of the barrel. So sad, what was once the pride of southern law enforcement.
    We can do a lot worse. Did you see the candidates for sheriff 2020? Good luck.

Unregistered
    Just think two former FLPD peeps get elected as sheriff and totally dismantle and ruin BSO. First it was Ron Cochran who set the agency back five years and now Israel. It’s not BSO that’s the problem, it’s the crap from FLPD coming in a F it up.

Unregistered
    Lamberti wasn't even 1/10th the master B.S. artist Isreal was...." the days of the good old boys are gone " my azzzz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lamberti wasn't even 1/10th the master B.S. artist Isreal was...." the days of the good old boys are gone " my azzzz
    You all are a bunch of cry baby's. How many hours do you really work a shift, one..two?
    Please, the real problem is not the leader and at this point we have none. Scott was good, better now when he returns as he made his mistakes. He's
    going to prove to the agency he will be a true leader. Keep in mind between the county commissioners, and scum like DeSantis who started this political circus and a few upper brass didn't make it easy. Until your in his shoes you wouldn't understand. Scott was approachable not like the previous Lamberti the clown. Give Scot the opportunity as you would want.

Unregistered
    You all are a bunch of cry baby's. How many hours do you really work a shift, one..two?
    Please, the real problem is not the leader and at this point we have none. Scott was good, better now when he returns as he made his mistakes. He's
    going to prove to the agency he will be a true leader. Keep in mind between the county commissioners, and scum like DeSantis who started this political circus and a few upper brass didn't make it easy. Until your in his shoes you wouldn't understand. Scott was approachable not like the previous Lamberti the clown. Give Scot the opportunity as you would want.
    He had his shot you POS now stop with your A$$ sucking of Israel.
    You aint convincing anybody that he has changed... Once a piece of crap always a piece of crap!!!!!!

Unregistered
    First, it's you're not "your" dumbazz! Secondly, Scott Israel had 6 years to prove what he could do and all he did was run this place into the ground for HIS benefit. He got away with so much crap, he thought he was untouchable. If we get the right sheriff, not Israel, it will take us about 5 to 8 years to unfuk this place. BSO was once a proud agency, the pride of the south, but all it took was two former FLPD guys to destroy this place. Well, I guess I should mention they had a lot of help from other former FLPD guys, like Motor Sgt Polan running up and down the halls yelling I'm a Colonel, Mr. Football himself Shultz, and the rest of the gang. With everything that's going on Israel still hasn't learned the meaning of Leadership. Doesn't he realize as the sheriff he was responsible for everything that happens in this agency. That just shows he's NOT a leader, not one that anybody not wanting to move up on his coattails would want to follow. And don't give me that crap about the citizens wanting him back, only the ones who got free crap and do nothing jobs want him back; oh and the old people at the Community Center he keeps stopping by to see. If he were to return his employees would not respect him, his command staff, or anything he did.

Unregistered
    First, it's you're not "your" dumbazz! Secondly, Scott Israel had 6 years to prove what he could do and all he did was run this place into the ground for HIS benefit. He got away with so much crap, he thought he was untouchable. If we get the right sheriff, not Israel, it will take us about 5 to 8 years to unfuk this place. BSO was once a proud agency, the pride of the south, but all it took was two former FLPD guys to destroy this place. Well, I guess I should mention they had a lot of help from other former FLPD guys, like Motor Sgt Polan running up and down the halls yelling I'm a Colonel, Mr. Football himself Shultz, and the rest of the gang. With everything that's going on Israel still hasn't learned the meaning of Leadership. Doesn't he realize as the sheriff he was responsible for everything that happens in this agency. That just shows he's NOT a leader, not one that anybody not wanting to move up on his coattails would want to follow. And don't give me that crap about the citizens wanting him back, only the ones who got free crap and do nothing jobs want him back; oh and the old people at the Community Center he keeps stopping by to see. If he were to return his employees would not respect him, his command staff, or anything he did.
    Anywhere that's over ridden with Democrats is "fukked" anymore.....

Unregistered
    Here we go again, another idiot expert. You especially have nerve to talk. Your one of the biggest stumps this agency has. Please tell us when your last day is. Your thoughts are ka ka
    and no one wants you here. Sheriff Isreal will be back so get with the program. Please leave and do us all a favor. Your work has never been good anyways. Scott is a true leader and will be Sheriff.
    No one cares what you write so move on little bug.
    OMG!! Your an imbarrasmant to BSO.

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast