Ex Deputy Mohammad Bengazi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ex Deputy Mohammad Bengazi

It’s true they got rid of that worthless POS! He is working at 7/11 on Davie Blvd. and the licker of Scott Israel’s candied nuts, Fat Dave K is hanging out there for free Slupee’s!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s true they got rid of that worthless POS! He is working at 7/11 on Davie Blvd. and the licker of Scott Israel’s candied nuts, Fat Dave K is hanging out there for free Slupee’s!
    You mean Fat Dave’s boy toy? Do tell.

Unregistered
    Fat Dave will go anywhere for free food!

TheNoseman
    I remember idiot ! He used to walk around telling people how he built custom choppers with Jesse james and how he would race Corvettes in France on his spare time 🙄

I'm still curious how someone who failed the testing for control room tech was able to get pushed into a deputy job. Oh wait.. it was that slob " diamond dave" karlin who pulled strings for this big nose scumbag...

Hey Dave, thanks for helping him out. We all heard stories about how he would impersonate a road deputy outside of work SEVERAL TIMES and even pull people over while he was driving in his black crown Victoria he bought.

He was a real asset to the agency... 👎

Unregistered
    You mean Fat Dave’s boy toy? Do tell.
    They used to ride around in that dirtbag's hummer while they were BOTH supposed to be working.

Let's not forget when they pulled that Big nose sh!thead to the north jails a few years back, and good ol' Dave would pull his buddy out of the jails to have him "help out in the warehouse".... how was he helping you Dave? Help with giving you a tug in that office upstairs or with bringing in wheel barrels of food to stuff your short troll looking body ? 😂🤣😅

BEAKMAN
    I bet good ol "Tommy" isn't bragging about being a swat team leader anymore is he ? Lol The agency better send someone down to his parents house and confiscate those extra badges from him. We don't need him pretending to be something he's not. That'll for sure make headlines in the papers.

FIRED jail deputy impersonates police officer. Hey Tommy, if you're reading this, we all miss those lies you used to tell everyone and also how you had your uniform tailored to look like you were bigger then you were.

Let's not forget you tried to intimidate that small inmate downtown that you were a bad ass. Then he decked you so hard, you started crying and went out... HAHAHA

judging by this thread I see you have a ton of fans 😅

Laughingatyou
    I remember when that lying POS said he was former Sheriff hair plugs right hand man. Then when hair plugs came visiting the jails, the idiot had no idea who big nose bengali even was.....

Unregistered
    Fat Dave will go anywhere for free food!
    Karlin is still here, he’s got to be 65 or older. Retire you worthless fat phuck!

Unregistered
    The guy was so scandalous, I heard the icing on the cake was when he tried to say he was injured in a altercation at central intake. Then the administration pulled cameras AND HE WASN'T EVEN THERE.... how the PHUCK did bso hire this dolt ? I mean besides some short fat older sgt who has a do nothing job pulled strings for him.

I'm sure no other agency would touch this guy. But BSO did.... 🙄

Unregistered
    The guy was so scandalous, I heard the icing on the cake was when he tried to say he was injured in a altercation at central intake. Then the administration pulled cameras AND HE WASN'T EVEN THERE.... how the PHUCK did bso hire this dolt ? I mean besides some short fat older sgt who has a do nothing job pulled strings for him.

I'm sure no other agency would touch this guy. But BSO did.... 🙄
    Karlin touched him too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast