Does Sheriff Judd agree with Peterson's arrest? Does he believe others should be arrested as a result of his commissions investigation? Seems shy on this topic. What was wrong with the first three on scene, go in together tactic? That procedure at least provided mutual backup to each other, communication wasnt a problem, you were with other deps. Doubt seriously you could justify not going in if your fellow deps are ready to go and are standing next to you. With the current arbitrary you will go without backup and no discretion policies, does Sheriff Judd now think your life is secondary to the mission? Is it just to hard to defend at least having a backup before you enter. I dont have a problem going, I have a huge problem with a policy that does not at least afford you a backup, or allow you to evaluate the situation, ie multiple shooters, active sniper, IED's going off. Most of us would go without hesitation if it involves school kids. Not all active shootings however are at schools. We get killed doing this job everyday, certainly a hazzard of the job....until now, your safety was above all else now I'm not so sure.