Steadman Stahl diagnosed with Dunning-Kruger effect - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    That’s why people don’t respect Steadman. He’s a dunce

Unregistered
    Just like the first post in this thread says stahl thinks he’s cute but not really too smart

Unregistered
    You mean retards are what retards do

Unregistered
    I thought this was a made up thing so I looked it up and damn if it isn’t a real thing.

Unregistered
    Stahl lacks so much. It not just his lack of intelligence. He lacks morals. He lacks self confidence. He lacks decency. He lacks courage. He lacks in almost every piece that makes up a man. And because of his narcissistic personalty he is hampered more than an average dumb individual.

Unregistered

Person above

Wasted 5 minutes putting useless thoughts together

Unregistered
    You are right. Steadman stahl is not worth the time it took to write that

Unregistered
    Stahl is the same as he was as Vice President for 20 years-a non factor. Meaningless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stahl is the same as he was as Vice President for 20 years-a non factor. Meaningless
    So for 20 years John and everyone else did what? All of a sudden he’s bad? What happened the first 20 years.

Unregistered
    Steadman knows he’s not smart. So he pretends and hopes that get him through. But he’s greedy and that has already proved to be a fatal mistake as he brought on an equally greedy POS Shiver.
    Steadman will be his own demise and go down as worst President ever. Worse than even Clifton guy my parents had back then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast