Former Sarasota Sheriff Jim Hardcastle dead

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Lightbulb Former Sarasota Sheriff Jim Hardcastle dead

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Moore Jr.
    The former sheriff of Sarasota County, Jim Hardcastle, is dead at the age of 83. His historic tenure included:

• 1973: Jim Hardcastle was elected as Sarasota sheriff. He modernized the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office with computers.
    • 1983: He was indicted by a grand jury for drug trafficking with law enforcement tools.
    • 1983: He was suspended by the governor and replaced with Geoff Monge.
    • 1984: He was acquitted of drug charges by a jury of his peers.
    • 1984: He lost a Sarasota sheriffs election to Geoff Monge.
    • 2019: End of watch.
    Full story:
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...dies-at-age-82
    Last edited by Media; 06-09-2019 at 12:56 PM.
    Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.

Unregistered
    what about all the peoples lives he ruined for victimles crimes and policeing for profit,then when he retired he stole money thru outrages retirement and benefits,i dont feel bad at all,its called karma

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what about all the peoples lives he ruined for victimles crimes and policeing for profit,then when he retired he stole money thru outrages retirement and benefits,i dont feel bad at all,its called karma
    Please rewrite your sentence in a coherent way that is intelligible.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Rest in peace Sheriff Hardcastle

Unregistered
    I’ve been looking for a good janitor. I just took a dump and need someone to scrub my toilet. What do you charge?

Unregistered
    Please rewrite your sentence in a coherent way that is intelligible.
    Yes, Sheriff Hardcastle got rid of people who knew too much. Hardcastle did vehicular homicide killing my dad, who got killed for JUST SAYING NO - when asked to drive those big cigarette boats for running drugs. My dad was a world record breaking hydroplane racer. My dad was honest, and inherited money young, so he had no desire to profit criminally. My dad was just 43; I was 14. Good people, like my father, die young at the hands of criminal assholes, like Hardcastle, who got to live into his 80s!! ASSHOLE!! I wish I figured out Hardcastle killed my dad before he died so I could have confronted him telling him, because of Him I missed out on all those years with my father! And my poor dad lost his life too soon because of this ASSHOLE KILLER!!!

Unregistered
    RIP my friend nobody did it better