Who is the hot blonde veteran in Miami Lakes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idiota! I worked with her here at the Port. Actually, I worked while she scammed. So I know exactly what I’m talking about. She was kicked out.
    She scammed what maricon ?! She requested a transfer to the town. I saw it idiot. I was at the chiefs Ramos office when she signed off on it. Get your facts right !!! Call TML and ask or maybe ask the admin secretary at the port. Come pinga!!! You are one of those that love to trash people without facts. Next time her your story right.

Unregistered
    I wanted to but she’s stuck up.
    Madrigal is not at all !! Did you try ???

Unregistered
    She scammed what maricon ?! She requested a transfer to the town. I saw it idiot. I was at the chiefs Ramos office when she signed off on it. Get your facts right !!! Call TML and ask or maybe ask the admin secretary at the port. Come pinga!!! You are one of those that love to trash people without facts. Next time her your story right.
    The story is 💯 correct! Ask anyone here at the port estupido! You must be the famous 33. Como mierda! Lol

Unregistered
    The story is 💯 correct! Ask anyone here at the port estupido! You must be the famous 33. Como mierda! Lol
    LOL!!! I don’t entertain lies. You must be so perfect. I guess since you are you can throw the last stone.

Unregistered
    Ok Madrigal calm down before one of your boobs deflates you got a bad reputation at the port and everyone knows it

Unregistered
    The Port has been in shambles since Love Boat 1 and his do boy have been running the show. The only people who work there now are kiss asses and save asses. It’s the Airport 2.0. Harbor patrol mishaps, sexual harassment, BDU dogs biting passengers, ICT personnel are not even ICT certified!!!! SMH. I hope nothing bad ever happens there because the lack of qualified leadership will be exposed. What a chit show. No wonder everyone is bailing out.

Unregistered
    Where is there ?
    TML doesn’t have a Capt.
    Never said it was a TML Capt. Dont worry tml officer karma is a comin

Unregistered
    Never said it was a TML Capt. Dont worry tml officer karma is a comin
    Is this for real?? Her? No way!!!

Unregistered
    We aren’t home. Why don’t you go and respond to the PBA BS blogs like you’ve been doing already. Estupido!
    Estupido???? What are you ****ing five lmfao

Unregistered
    Place is full of wannabes, like the married officer there messing with a capt wife
    Man dont you have cases you need to close instead of being on here talking crap? Dont be mad cause you got a head that looks like a deflated football and no one likes you. Keep trying to get “that officer” in trouble with made up lies “bro”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast