People naturally gravitate to John Jenkins and hardly know who Steadman Stahl is - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There would be a revolt if he tried. Besides there is much info that could be disseminated if he did
    Jenkins has no followers so no revolt

Unregistered
    There would be a revolt if he tried. Besides there is much info that could be disseminated if he did
    Only people with followers are Nanney and Hodges. Nanney gone so its only Hodges jenkins will lose next election to ——

Unregistered
    Nanney is a has been and Jenkins would smoke Hodges any day of the week. No contest. Besides Hodges is equally as embarrassed of endorsing Steadman Stahl as is Nanney.

Unregistered
    Nanney is a has been and Jenkins would smoke Hodges any day of the week. No contest. Besides Hodges is equally as embarrassed of endorsing Steadman Stahl as is Nanney.
    John you dont get it you won solely cause you ran unopposed thats it. Nanney and Hodges would win in landslide but Nanney left. If Hodges runs against youor Stahl we will vite him in not you loser

Unregistered
    No doubt-Jenkins is the man

Unregistered
    John you dont get it you won solely cause you ran unopposed thats it. Nanney and Hodges would win in landslide but Nanney left. If Hodges runs against youor Stahl we will vite him in not you loser
    Hodges is a lost soul, a has been and his brother scamming a wash out. Please know what you speak of little twig

Unregistered
    Nanney got the most votes 4 the board Since the 90s , last election he didn't run and Hodges took his place as top vote getter he will win easily versus jenkins or stahl

Unregistered
    Nanney got the most votes 4 the board Since the 90s , last election he didn't run and Hodges took his place as top vote getter he will win easily versus jenkins or stahl
    Keep dreaming. He’s done. He is on his way out.
    Jenkins is the man to beat

Unregistered

Careful before the truth comes out

Careful before the truth comes out Jenkins please I’m begging you save a little bit of respect that a handful of people have for you get off this website. If not tell your wife that you’re still going to continue cheating that hurt coming onto this form and defending you is not gonna make you be a good man so she should cease and desist. You are a piece of human waste! There will be no revolt like the previous person said because you have hypocrite followers that smile in your face and you know that. I am so tired of hearing your wife defend you Admits the masses she is your only true follower and supporter but then again she is a blind fool. We all go out in Miami and Dade Broward County to. Some of us were at the airport where we see you and your buddies get on planes to foreign countries. My brother works Corrections and I work the Fort Lauderdale airport. It was all propaganda when you were running and now you are slaying the one person who helped you get there Stedman. You are a true hypocrite you stand for no one not even your wife! I’m disgusted that you would come onto this for him and even attempt to act like you’re a good person.

Unregistered
    President NO way too many Bad choices. All that behavior has made lots of people question the PBA standards. Just like with Shriver. Funny is that the little 33 he rolled up witj is no Barbie Doll, and his reputation is in the Toilet. I’m a Man and have had my share of flings but there’s just stuff you dont do. You don’t put your Shitzzz out there Espically where you work! How can you call that Respect for a Women or WORSE a President. No Cona mierda, he is CRAZY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast