People naturally gravitate to John Jenkins and hardly know who Steadman Stahl is - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Well he NEVER had my Vote. And there’s no way my group of people would NEVER Vote for him. This is an executive on our Union. Shows that they don’t have our backs. Instead of uses our Dues & thrwing dominio party. Take care of our contracts & your members!

Unregistered
    Steadman stahl and his clowns don’t know how to do anything else.

Unregistered
    Ain’t got much to say other then John Jenkins is a POS. He will Never be nite then that even with a Title.

Unregistered
    That’s the Least of his worries. He knows he is worthless. He has to worry about all the Crao that will come out if his wife throws in the Towel. You know what they say Karma is Yor Secrets and she must have Years of them.

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl is a Narcissistic person

All narcissists have one common thing that you should be aware of – they are emotionally wounded people.

It is usually some childhood trauma that scarred them for life. Probably they have been feeling unappreciated and worthless in one period of their life which made them a constant ‘seekers’ for validation and admiration from others.

Unregistered
    That’s makes sense. Jenkins fits right in. He fits that critteria perfectly. He will be wounded when he is Broke. That guy is an idiot. Out loud in his wife face. Only a matter of time before she 07 his ass. Jenkins & Stahl match made in Heaven. Both are Disturbed, lack leadership or Pride.

Unregistered
    But what choices do we have? We cannot continue to have moron stahl there anymore. We can’t afford his mistakes any longer. And Greenwell is a total liar and just cannot be trusted.
    Jenkins is the best of the bunch. By far the best.

Unregistered
    You can get Nanney or Hodges they made Nanney a life member so he can run Hodges got most votes by far last election probably ur best bet it neeeds to be current employee

Unregistered
    Stedman hope doesn’t have the B*lls to get rid of the cheaters, thieves, liars who only care about their personal agenda from David to Jenkins we can replace them with a two-year-old and it would be better than what we have. YES Nanny would be a great Choice but it’s up to us to speak up.
    I pay dues to see people cheat on their wives, other board members lie directly to other peoples faces while other people who know the true story are standing there, and to see them out enjoying upscale lunches. But God for bid I need someone to answer a question I have to wait a week and call back three times. A kind of membership is that!

Unregistered
    I totally agree but now that so much damage has been done who would want it. Sure it wouldn’t take much to be better than Stahl but that’s why they don’t want to allow any member run. They, especially Steadman Stahl knows he is in trouble.
    What a mess he has made of an organization that was running flawlessly. Goes to show his lack of leadership skills.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast