Steadman Stahl is destroyer of the English language

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl is destroyer of the English language

Does Steadman Stahl has some speech impediment or learning deficiency? Man, I tried, I truly tried to listen to him at the gala but I had no freaking idea what he was attempting to convey to the crowd. I think the crowd has the same difficulties because they were not giving him the courtesy os being quiet as he spoke.
    I have heard Stahl speak in the past and he tries to say something about a gallon of milk but I have no idea what he says. His pronouncing words properly is sadly so embarrassing that those of us listening ask each other is he drunk? But, I’ve heard him when I know he’s not drunk and still sounds horrible. Anyway, I know the board and the attorneys hear the same blunders so if you guys really care about him work with him to speak a little, no a lot , better.

Unregistered
    As a suggestion, maybe Jenkins can be the spokesperson. He has a more professional appearance and is well spoken

Unregistered
    How much embarrassment are you willing to allow?
    If your tired of the Steadman Stahl embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We don’t know how to become your one and only bargaining association, but we’ll help you anyway.

Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Maybe Steadman Stahl suffers from Glossophobia.

Unregistered
    Does Anyone understand that guy

Unregistered

Boriphyll

It souls should look good in the morning and then we can get together to see if you can set up the next time we can go ahead and do it tomorrow morning and then we can do lunch tomorrow at 2pm I have a couple of errands to run and I can go to pick wwwwwwwwwwwwwautoooooorwzr