Who is going to replace Knight as Sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    did they arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    did "they" arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him?
    Who is "they"?

Unregistered
    did they arest knight 4 3rd degree felony for ilegal list of gun owners,5 milion dolar fine,and every 1 can sue him?
    Andrew Sheets go put your tinfoil hat back on and stay in Charlotte County.

Unregistered
    Nepotism is illegally hiring someone based on blood relations or based on family relations, such as hiring a son or a daughter, etc. To substantiate your claim, who was hired based on "nepotism at its finest"?
    since you took the time to go to books a million and look up the definition of nepotism, when in fact you could just find it in this forum, Lear is Chief G cousin...is that enough or all the deckies promoted because they are butt bu&dies of cm and ml, now look up the definition of butt bud&ies !!!!!!!!!!!!! relatives by insemination !!!!!!!! They are all one big happy incestuous$ family

Unregistered
    Here is requirement #1 for you: Get a GED and then become a productive citizen.
    If I had only a GED then I would be one of the good old boyz at NPPD, wait I could be chief (KV) or asst chief if I had only a HS education. A GED is the only actual requirement for employment here.....And well we have more than a few.....As they say in the PD I have a GED but Im working on my Masters !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    since you took the time to go to books a million and look up the definition of nepotism, when in fact you could just find it in this forum, Lear is Chief G cousin...is that enough or all the deckies promoted because they are butt bu&dies of cm and ml, now look up the definition of butt bud&ies !!!!!!!!!!!!! relatives by insemination !!!!!!!! They are all one big happy incestuous$ family
    Hiring a cousin is not nepotism under Florida law.

Unregistered
    Here is a tip, foil is on sale at Wal-Mart!
    The foil man and GED reference, if you use both them you can be a chief or administrative officer in the NPPD. PS so you know or missed it in your mandated crisis intervention, foil is no longer used, but in your case I strongly recommend saran wrap, pull it tight. That will work fine.

Unregistered
    If I had only a GED then I would be one of the good old boyz at NPPD, wait I could be chief (KV) or asst chief if I had only a HS education. A GED is the only actual requirement for employment here.....And well we have more than a few.....As they say in the PD I have a GED but Im working on my Masters !!!!!!!!
    Do not worry CM got his bachelors online on the tax payers dime. That was the plan from the start . Cm will be taking the lead soon. The good old boys club will never change in this town. While they fleece the taxpayers for everything they have. It is just wonderful paying for a good old boy to go to school and all his toys. I wonder if his buddy VC will sue the city again on our dime to spend all our money on her wants and needs. PE is the lap dog for her everyone knew from the start. Actually if the pd were doing their job they would have gotten him along time ago for DUI. Hey the tax payers paid extra for his little comm trip when he missed the plane while drunk in a bar. These people are all in it together. I guess it is who you know. It is a disgrace. Now the club wants the tax payers to pay for another pool run by a multi million dollar agency who cannot even keep it clean. BOO Hoo. There are many places people can go for services where the tax payers are not fleeced by this little club. What a disgrace this city is.

Unregistered
    Do not worry CM got his bachelors online on the tax payers dime. That was the plan from the start . Cm will be taking the lead soon. The good old boys club will never change in this town. While they fleece the taxpayers for everything they have. It is just wonderful paying for a good old boy to go to school and all his toys. I wonder if his buddy VC will sue the city again on our dime to spend all our money on her wants and needs. PE is the lap dog for her everyone knew from the start. Actually if the pd were doing their job they would have gotten him along time ago for DUI. Hey the tax payers paid extra for his little comm trip when he missed the plane while drunk in a bar. These people are all in it together. I guess it is who you know. It is a disgrace. Now the club wants the tax payers to pay for another pool run by a multi million dollar agency who cannot even keep it clean. BOO Hoo. There are many places people can go for services where the tax payers are not fleeced by this little club. What a disgrace this city is.
    Go back to your own blog CC where nobody follows you.

Unregistered
    Go back to your own blog CC where nobody follows you.
    CC , BS, SG they all belong together. all nosy and hateful.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast