Who is going to replace Knight as Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well wrong again, KV is long gone, these clowns were promoted after he left, this falls squarely on the inept leadership of the chief and CM and his golden boy ML and let us not forget Capt GA. I'm no KV fan but put the blame where it belongs. One nail in the chiefs coffin and CM is sitting back deflecting the blame, Have things really changed or gotten worse but covered up better. Two more lawsuits, one hundred grand apiece settlements without admonishments or consequences. Golden boyz strike again and the taxpayers will payout. Its the NPPD way......
    The department and its state doesnt change over night. It will take years to revamp. Garrison gave everyone the gift of a fresh start. The promotions are on Morales. Lets not forget the hundreds of years of lost experience that vespia ran off or fired.. 28 alone, gone after he announced his exit.

This latest debacle is a result of the "molding" and fast tracking of the boyz that vespia built.

This will be the first public test of Garrison.. hard to rely on the vespia model of coverup and condone.. ya know routine: sacrifice the victim and/or say they were in fear of their lives. There were no needed split second decisions.

If we want to restore public trust in policing. it starts with law enforcement holding their own accountable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    The department and its state doesnt change over night. It will take years to revamp. Garrison gave everyone the gift of a fresh start. The promotions are on Morales. Lets not forget the hundreds of years of lost experience that vespia ran off or fired.. 28 alone, gone after he announced his exit.

This latest debacle is a result of the "molding" and fast tracking of the boyz that vespia built.

This will be the first public test of Garrison.. hard to rely on the vespia model of coverup and condone.. ya know routine: sacrifice the victim and/or say they were in fear of their lives. There were no needed split second decisions.

If we want to restore public trust in policing. it starts with law enforcement holding their own accountable.
    Chief G not CM promoted these people, agreed it was based upon CM recommendations but they have history and promoting unis to deckies just because they are on the honor guard certainly is not moving forward.

Unregistered
    Florida's state legislators are only part-time. It's called limited government. What is wrong with that?

https://www.stateofflorida.com/state-legislators.aspx
    Part time commissioners is really the least of our problems other than the fact they believe what they are told, even when it is a blatant lie, just show them a shiny new toy and they are mesmerized. Can u really compare our state legislatures to the current commissioners.

Unregistered
    Part time commissioners is really the least of our problems other than the fact they believe what they are told, even when it is a blatant lie, just show them a shiny new toy and they are mesmerized. Can u really compare our state legislatures to the current commissioners.
    Can you really compare being part-time with incompetence?

Please feel free to propose your solutions here to solve all the issues you see:
    10. etc.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Chief G not CM promoted these people, agreed it was based upon CM recommendations but they have history and promoting unis to deckies just because they are on the honor guard certainly is not moving forward.
    Agreed. these were Morales choices. I am certain that isnt lost on Garrison either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Agreed. these were Morales choices. I am certain that isnt lost on Garrison either.
    so again we see the past rise up in NP. The only PD where incompetence and a$$ kissing and being a rat is rewarded. KV was a major part of the wrong in the past, but so was his Captain CM, he has been and still is the protector of the good old boyz system. This will not change. He will soon be the next chief and things will be back to the KV era. He has the part time commissioners wrapped, he got his 400K for the good humor truck, he got his 350K for the traffic unit, he cya when a certain commish paraded drugs into the PD, which was coincidentally found in front of her daughters porch, another CM coverup. It just goes on and on. Nepotism at its finest.

Unregistered
    so again we see the past rise up in NP. The only PD where incompetence and a$$ kissing and being a rat is rewarded. KV was a major part of the wrong in the past, but so was his Captain CM, he has been and still is the protector of the good old boyz system. This will not change. He will soon be the next chief and things will be back to the KV era. He has the part time commissioners wrapped, he got his 400K for the good humor truck, he got his 350K for the traffic unit, he cya when a certain commish paraded drugs into the PD, which was coincidentally found in front of her daughters porch, another CM coverup. It just goes on and on. Nepotism at its finest.
    Nepotism is illegally hiring someone based on blood relations or based on family relations, such as hiring a son or a daughter, etc. To substantiate your claim, who was hired based on "nepotism at its finest"?

Unregistered
    Can you really compare being part-time with incompetence?

Please feel free to propose your solutions here to solve all the issues you see:
    10. etc.
    no you compare incompetence with the actual commission. Last commission was dysfunctional to say the least. This commission has its majority, it appears our Walmart clerk has sided with the limo driver who is controlled by the drug dealers mom and the housewife and other commissioner are now the minority. Case in point the vote to give taxpayers money to the Y. Thought the Walmart clerk was going to be independent and vote for the people but I guess the go along to get along philosophy still prevails. VC is running things in the shadows You know the drug dealers mom and CM protector.
    Proposal #1-10 stop believing things have e changed, names have changed but the incompetence remains the same.
    How about a citizens review commission or a public safety chief, non sworn, oversees both the PD and FD spending and departments. They were proposed before the elections and endorsed by some candidates but once elected forgotten about. How about accountability and fiscal management. It must be nice to say I want 150 K then skyrocketing to 400K for a good humor truck and completely ignore one could have been gotten for free or I want 350 K for a traffic units, when every patrol car is equipted with radar, I need more detectives, well simply because the honor guard are uniform and well if we promote them we wont have to leave the patrol short handed. Lets promote all the incompetent good old boys and of course the never ever been NPPD officers who are either lee county or friends of the chief. I must be out of numbers by now but it is never ending and continual and will be until a competent commission takes the reigns...or the minority becomes the majority.

Unregistered
    no you compare incompetence with the actual commission. Last commission was dysfunctional to say the least. This commission has its majority, it appears our Walmart clerk has sided with the limo driver who is controlled by the drug dealers mom and the housewife and other commissioner are now the minority. Case in point the vote to give taxpayers money to the Y. Thought the Walmart clerk was going to be independent and vote for the people but I guess the go along to get along philosophy still prevails. VC is running things in the shadows You know the drug dealers mom and CM protector.
    Proposal #1-10 stop believing things have e changed, names have changed but the incompetence remains the same.
    How about a citizens review commission or a public safety chief, non sworn, oversees both the PD and FD spending and departments. They were proposed before the elections and endorsed by some candidates but once elected forgotten about. How about accountability and fiscal management. It must be nice to say I want 150 K then skyrocketing to 400K for a good humor truck and completely ignore one could have been gotten for free or I want 350 K for a traffic units, when every patrol car is equipted with radar, I need more detectives, well simply because the honor guard are uniform and well if we promote them we wont have to leave the patrol short handed. Lets promote all the incompetent good old boys and of course the never ever been NPPD officers who are either lee county or friends of the chief. I must be out of numbers by now but it is never ending and continual and will be until a competent commission takes the reigns...or the minority becomes the majority.
    Here is requirement #1 for you: Get a GED and then become a productive citizen.

Unregistered
    Here is a tip, foil is on sale at Wal-Mart!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast