Bohnenblust found Guilty - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lester was a chivaton and that does not go well in LEO. What goes around,comes around. Que se joda Mr. know it all.

Go hang out at Yambo and Pinolandia if you see Rocha have him buy you a carne asada with cacao drink.
    Damn Cisneros we see you .

Unregistered
    This was before my time...what EXACTLY did he do?

Unregistered
    Go back to SLEEP Cisneros.

Unregistered
    Cisnero is the biggest Chiva this department has to offer.

Unregistered
    Extremely sad and unfortunate situation. He was an excellent PSA and Officer. He has done so much for the department and citizens he served daily. It is wrong how he now looses everything he worked for because of one mistake. Guys remember our position does not give us permission or rights to violate anyone’s rights or freedom. Also remember guys, never mess or mistreat a medical health worker. We and nurses and doctors are in the same team and not any better than each other.
    What alternate universe are you living in? The guy was useless as PSA and worse as a cop he would just 19 old ladies all night long. He handed up K9 on a dog bite he felt was unnecessary, he was a rookie at the time. He was speeding out of his area and struck 12 pedestrians. That should have done him in. He got just what he deserves.

Unregistered

Bohnenblust getting sentence today...

Shrek is getting sentenced today... Unfortunately no more Cafeteria 33s, scamming on duty or 19ing old ladies... Good luck Lester "The Molester"... Just don't drop the soap...

Unregistered
    Extremely sad and unfortunate situation. He was an excellent PSA and Officer. He has done so much for the department and citizens he served daily. It is wrong how he now looses everything he worked for because of one mistake. Guys remember our position does not give us permission or rights to violate anyone’s rights or freedom. Also remember guys, never mess or mistreat a medical health worker. We and nurses and doctors are in the same team and not any better than each other.
    Really! I guess you should tell that to Captain Javier Ortiz when he tried to go after that female doctor. Oh ortiz accuses her as lying as well

“And he yelled at me and my friends to get away and when I said,’Look I’m a surgeon. If you would like me to help, I am happy to assist you’ and then he yelled at me again to just get away so I got away,”said plastic surgeon Deirdre Marshall, MD. over the phone to CBS4’s Gary Nelson.

By phone, Ortiz told Nelson that did not happen.

“There was no one at the scene Gary that identified themselves as a medical doctor. I would have taken help from anyone,” said Ortiz.

Ortiz said the real issue is Carrasco who allegedly failed to help.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/03/0...to-render-aid/

Unregistered

Shrek Got Lucky...

A fired Miami cop convicted last month of battering a nursing supervisor at Jackson Memorial Hospital, was sentenced to 45 days in jail Friday despite pleas from friends and family who said the officer was kind and often went out of his way to help others.

One man said former Miami police officer Lester Bohnenblust helped him recover from alcohol addiction and often checked in on his well-being. Another explained how Bohnenblust once emptied his pockets of his last $30 to help feed a family.

The pleas, though, weren’t enough to convince Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Marisa Tinkler Mendez to let the 20-year veteran off with just probation.

“The individual on that day of the events and after that crime occurred as found by the jury is not the person you knew,” Mendez told the full courtroom, most there to support the former officer. “It’s not the same person that you all described.”

The judge then sentenced Bohnenblust to 45 days in jail, three years probation, 100 hours of community service and ordered him to attend mental health and anger management programs. Bohnenblust was fired last year after video surfaced of him, while in uniform and on duty, grabbing the nurse and tossing him to the ground.

As Bohnenblust made his way toward the empty jury box to hand over his jacket, tie and belt before he was handcuffed, some in the crowd began to sob.

Jury convictions of police officers in Miami-Dade used to be quite rare. But Bohnenblust’s conviction in June was the second that month of a police officer working for a law enforcement agency in Miami-Dade County. Also convicted was North Miami police officer Jonathon Aledda, convicted of misdemeanor culpable negligence for the accidental shooting of behavioral therapist Charles Kinsey in the summer of 2016. Aledda was acquitted of two more serious felony charges of attempted manslaughter. He was sentenced to probation and 100 hours of community service.

Bohnenblust, 51, was convicted of battery of someone over 65 and false imprisonment by a jury in June for a May 2018 confrontation with JMH nursing supervisor James Nicholson, 66, at the hospital. Surveillance video caught Bohnenblust grabbing Johnson by the shoulders and slamming him to the ground at the hospital’s behavioral health unit during a discussion about Bohnenblust’s niece.

The officer’s niece had been released from the hospital, but returned the next day with her father, who was upset when Nicholson refused to re-admit her. So, her father called Bohnenblust who arrived in uniform and demanded that his niece be re-admitted before walking to the side with Nicholson and grabbing him by the back of his jacket. Bohnenblust at first told Nicholson he was under arrest and called for backup.

Nicholson, a nurse for 29 years who was only two months shy of retirement, was not arrested and Bohnenblust was arrested after the video surfaced.

Prior to the sentencing Nicholson told the court that he never received an apology from Bohnenblust.

“Nothing ever prepared me to have a policeman attack me at my job,” he told the judge.

Bohnenblust spoke to the court briefly, saying he was “remorseful.”

But in the end Judge Mendez was more swayed by the argument of Assistant State Attorney Kerrie Crockett, who told the court that police officers have to be held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens.

“Officers are not allowed to handle cases involving relatives. He knows that,” said Crockett. “If he were not in uniform, he would not have been allowed to commit this crime.”

Unregistered
    Sailor..GOOD! if that was your dad who got slammed down you'd want justice too. F--k all these wannabees with badges and guns who have absolutely no right to carry either. The guy f--ked up and now has to pay the piper.
    SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    A big price to pay 💰 yet some others get away with more serious crimes time after time. 45 says for a simple battery, 3 years probation, 100 hours of community service and ordered to attend mental health and anger management class. Not to mention his a convict felon who lost his job and 1% .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast