Jail Guards are Guards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jail Guards are Guards

jail Guards are not Law Enforcement. Please post on corrections site not this one. Thanks.

Unregistered

Red face

law enforcement & detention deputies are the same. So stop being stupid and educate your self.

Unregistered
    i bet you that you dont even have your 4 year degree. And you r a looser, this is why you are calling detention deputies names... YOU ARE A LOOSER IDIOT..

Unregistered
    The best leaders in HCSO once before they served in detention...So stop being arrogant because u r a coward.. you cant deal with then jail population. LOOSER

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    law enforcement & detention deputies are the same. So stop being stupid and educate your self.
    Yea OK Lol

Unregistered
    i bet you that you dont even have your 4 year degree. And you r a looser, this is why you are calling detention deputies names... YOU ARE A LOOSER IDIOT..
    I bet that you don’t have have your 4 year degree. The grand measure that you have succeeded in life. Wonderful

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3015119]jail Guards are not Law Enforcement. Please post on corrections site not this one. Thanks.[/QUOTE. The OP is right, there it’s a jail site why not use that one.

Unregistered
    Please offer to fist fight some of the detention deputies. The weakest female detention deputy would stomp you until you’re in a sniveling ball on the ground begging for mercy, coward!

Unregistered
    I have worked both. Im on patrol, but came from the jail. Correct, the jobs are different. Yes the jail does not make criminal investigative cases, risk getting shot, go to court, testify, and so on... I get it. However, there is NO FEELING like being in a pod alone with up to 72 inmates. SOP goes out the window. You run that pod as the alpha or you fail. A powerful lesson is learned locked in that mind fuk of an enviroment . I have gone hands on in the jail more times in a month than my whole patrol career over 10 years. You know that feeling you get when you have a loud obnoxious x15 in your back seat while you try to work and you just want him/her out of your car so you rush to booking?? Well times that by 72 inmates for a full 12 hours... alone. Sure patrol and the jail are not the same. As a patrol deputy, detention deps have massive balls and will always have my respect. You can bash whoever you want on this site, but detention is off limits. If I had my way, patrol deps should come from the jail only. Best cops out here are ex detention. No lie. Even better than ex military.

Unregistered
    I have worked both. Im on patrol, but came from the jail. Correct, the jobs are different. Yes the jail does not make criminal investigative cases, risk getting shot, go to court, testify, and so on... I get it. However, there is NO FEELING like being in a pod alone with up to 72 inmates. SOP goes out the window. You run that pod as the alpha or you fail. A powerful lesson is learned locked in that mind fuk of an enviroment . I have gone hands on in the jail more times in a month than my whole patrol career over 10 years. You know that feeling you get when you have a loud obnoxious x15 in your back seat while you try to work and you just want him/her out of your car so you rush to booking?? Well times that by 72 inmates for a full 12 hours... alone. Sure patrol and the jail are not the same. As a patrol deputy, detention deps have massive balls and will always have my respect. You can bash whoever you want on this site, but detention is off limits. If I had my way, patrol deps should come from the jail only. Best cops out here are ex detention. No lie. Even better than ex military.
    Continued: The OP is a troll. Don't feed him/her. There are plenty of ex detention out on the streets and we know the truth. You don't have to explain yourselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast