Kurt Hoffman the one man Crime Fighter - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Stop the lies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No...………..he's like Trump, he's a business tycoon and Hoffman is a lawyer...………..neither fit for their jobs.
    It’s really sad how you fools cannot see the leadership quality of Kurt Hoffman. Making an arrest doesn’t prove anything. All you need is a high school diploma to become an LE. It’s sad that you cannot see beyond an arrest.

Unregistered
    Written by someone who has never made an arrest... been arrested? Well maybe...

Unregistered
    Just seems a shame that all these haters hide behind an unregistered user profile. By the way, my name is Robert Hill. I like Kurt Hoffman have nothing to hide. Step out of the shadows, dont be cowards.

Unregistered
    Just seems a shame that all these haters hide behind an unregistered user profile. By the way, my name is Robert Hill. I like Kurt Hoffman have nothing to hide. Step out of the shadows, dont be cowards.
    Paul Fern chose to put his name out there -- and that's all you need to know. However, most of us choose to vote in private -- and there is no need for you to know the names of deputies who choose to exercise Constitutional rights. Why do you want to know the names of those who choose to vote against Kurt Hoffman? Voting in privacy is vastly different than lying under oath because only a true coward would lie under oath during an official polygraph exam.

Hoffman's failed polygraph:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Deputies that go against Kurt face his wrath. You obviously do not work for him. He is a tyrant and North Korean type leader. You think we are to put our names on her? There are whistle blower laws for a reason, Robert. My name is Steve B.urns

Unregistered
    You obviously don’t work at the SO. Employees are afraid of him for a reason, otherwise they would be happy to announce their support. You don’t see that here do you? We have families to take care of and just want to do our jobs. We are not in the shadows. We are protecting ourselves. If Hoffman is your friend, ask him if he has the support of the rank and file. I know of no one on my shift who supports him. Look at his donations. They are from Lt and above ranks because that level of supervisors can be summarily demoted when a new sheriff is elected. The election is a topic of conversation but it is quietly done, off duty. We love our jobs and are doing our best in this political time. I can tell you that the rank and file are actively supporting Paul Fern. We worked with him and trust him. Trust is important to us. I know of no employee who failed a polygraph and was still hired. I know of no civilian employee who was sworn in to get a high risk retirement. Do you think it is appropriate for someone who is never in a high risk situation to earn high risk retirement? Hell, high school teachers are more high risk than he is and they get the standard 1.66% retirement. I know of no employee who hasn’t passed field training or currently in the field training program that is allowed to carry a gun to and from. I have never seen him respond to a call or back up another deputy. Paul has done both. Employees have seen co-workers disciplined for serious violations of General Orders. We have a level system. Level 1-5. Level 1 is the least serious to level 5 which normally amounts to termination and criminal charges. Some levels of discipline are used in determining if someone can be promoted. Not for these guys. They have continued to be promoted, even with multiple sustained level 5 violations, with approval of Hoffman up to the rank of Captain. Subordinates must get their supervisors written endorsement in order for them to go through the promotion process. Other deputies have been fired for less serious infractions. Discipline is to be fair and impartial. It is not and has not been for years. So Mr. Robert Hill, I’m glad you have a friend. It seems like you would fit right in with Kurt if you were an employee. Just stay off my squad

Unregistered

Trust

I would and have trusted Paul Fern with my life! I wouldn’t trust Hoffman with my wallet.

Unregistered

Humility goes a long ways

I would and have trusted Paul Fern with my life! I wouldn’t trust Hoffman with my wallet.
    Paul Fern is undoubtedly a trustworthy man. Absolutely no one has ever accused him of theft, dishonesty or lying. Everyone who knows him - and who has worked with him - knows that he is honest. While I haven't seen Paul in a few years, it would be an absolute pleasure to see him again. However, I cannot say the same about seeing Kurt Hoffman. Hoffman comes across as a man of entitlement, as a conceited man who is heir apparent to being the next king. Just because Hoffman thinks he is entitled to something - does not make it so. Let him go practice law somewhere, if he thinks he is able.

The Sarasota Sheriff's Office needs honesty and integrity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234