Kurt Hoffman the one man Crime Fighter - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Now that sounds a response straight from someone on the 3rd floor

Unregistered

What do you want for a Sheriff

What do you want the next sheriff to focus on? How can he/she change the Office and the community? Let’s hear what we want and expect of the next elected Sheriff.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Investigative Journalism View Post
    Source:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsr...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you want the next sheriff to focus on? How can he/she change the Office and the community? Let’s hear what we want and expect of the next elected Sheriff.
    We do NOT want a "greased palm" politician who is bought-and-paid-for by _________.

Unregistered
    Hoffman has never been a cop. He has never been through the FTO process or taken a single call for service in Sarasota County. He has zero credibility as any kind of crime fighter.

Unregistered
    His ego is surpassed only by his delusions. He is truly a legend in his own MIND.

Unregistered
    His ego is surpassed only by his delusions. He is truly a legend in his own MIND.
    You might be right or wrong, but please stick to the facts, such as providing specific examples to make your case. You will get more mileage that way.

Unregistered
    Now that sounds a response straight from someone on the 3rd floor
    Nothing to do with the third floor. I am a Realist not an Idealist..... Based on the employee count versus Population count half a million or more. ill give you a high number. Even at 08% of disgruntled employees with the population that will vote. Your only humoring yourself. Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

Unregistered

Exclamation Don't rock the boat!

Nothing to do with the third floor. I am a Realist not an Idealist..... Based on the employee count versus Population count half a million or more. ill give you a high number. Even at 08% of disgruntled employees with the population that will vote. Your only humoring yourself. Whatever gets you through the day I guess.
    • INSIGNIFICANCE OF SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES: There are about 1000 SSO employees (civilian + sworn). SSO employees comprise about 3% of 1% of the population of citizens. That's not enough employees to move or swing an election in favor of any particular candidate.That's why elected sheriffs have historically crapped on sheriff's employees.
    • MEDIA MATTERS: The only thing that matters to an incumbent elected sheriff (or his GOP anointed and funded designee) is the ability to manipulate the public via the media, such as newspapers, TV, Facebook, heavily trafficked internet websites, etc.
    • FACTUAL POLITICAL SCANDAL: The only thing that can circumvent the historical electoral process of an incumbent (or his GOP anointed and funded designee) is factual political dirt that is disseminated via the media, such as an arrest, indictment or other salacious public scandal.

Kurt Hoffman's election or non-election is dependent on whether dirt is uncovered (or not) and exposed (or not). For example, the media has not picked up on the fact that $9000 in 45 separate corporate donations have come from one (1) Sarasota address:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsr...ew?usp=sharing

Whoever can control the public narrative (via the media) can mightily influence election-outcomes. However, election day is a long way away -- and anything can happen between now and then.

Unregistered
    Are you saying that anyone who does not support Kurt Hoffman is disgruntled?

Unregistered

Thumbs up Cannon fodder

Are you saying that anyone who does not support Kurt Hoffman is disgruntled?
    You are either on the inner circle of the SSO 3rd floor... or you're not... everyone else is politically expendable. Everyone else is cannon fodder.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast