Kurt Hoffman the one man Crime Fighter

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...nmates-get-ids

“I’ve caught a lot of bad guys in my career,” Hoffman said. “

Seems legit.

Unregistered

Liar

He's on crack!

Unregistered
    If you check the arrest records at the Sheriff’s Office you will find KURT hasn’t arrested anybody ever. I don’t think he’s ever been the arresting officer/deputy at any agency. Kurt may have assisted in an arrest as an auxiliary deputy in Charlotte County Sheriffs Office in the 90’s, that’s it. He is legit ...... lol

Unregistered
    w want all the dirt on this guy,we will do the job the press and tv and cops arent doing,we will expose his dirty needs to show he is not worthy and are system is corrupt to the core.
    is tom knight leaving because he will be charged with a 3rd degree felony for having a illegal list of gun owners witch he is illegally profiling? 790.335 states that youre agency can be fined 5 million dollars and every 1 illegally profiled can sue.tom gave me a underacted list of gun owners from the pawn list then illegally threatened me with arest for having it.ia investigated it and found records keeper guilty but not tom

Unregistered

V-e-r-a-c-i-t-y

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kurt Hoffman View Post
    I’ve caught a lot of bad guys in my career.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...nmates-get-ids

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you check the arrest records at the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office, you will find that KURT hasn’t arrested anybody - ever.
    One click of a button reveals every booked arrest that a deputy has ever made. It's easy to prove or disprove. Kurt Hoffman was hired as a civilian lawyer by former Sheriff Bill Balkwill - and from that day until now, Hoffman has never worked in the patrol division, detective bureau (CIS), special investigations (SIS narcotics), traffic section, community policing, crime prevention, SRO/SRD, etc. Hoffman has never booked one single arrestee into the Sarasota Jail - unless someone can prove otherwise. Again, it's easy to electronically verify.

In God we trust. All others we investigate.

Unregistered
    One click of a button reveals every booked arrest that a deputy has ever made. It's easy to prove or disprove. Kurt Hoffman was hired as a civilian lawyer by former Sheriff Bill Balkwill - and from that day until now, Hoffman has never worked in the patrol division, detective bureau (CIS), special investigations (SIS narcotics), traffic section, community policing, crime prevention, SRO/SRD, etc. Hoffman has never booked one single arrestee into the Sarasota Jail - unless someone can prove otherwise. Again, it's easy to electronically verify.

In God we trust. All others we investigate.
    Has kurt Hoffman EVER worked the road anywhere? And I'm not counting auxiliary time

Unregistered
    Not that I know of. The only bad guys he;s ever caught are the douche bags that are known as the administration, Knightmare and his merry men of fools.

Too bad he doesn't have the cohones to do anything about it. That sums up his police experience and his lack of integrity.

Unregistered
    Word has it that he wanted to get rid of Paul after his drunken episode. Tom decided against him and Paul is still in charge. Hopefully when Hoffman is Sheriff he will clean house and get rid of the slime at the top. It sounds to me like he is aware of the problem and is waiting to make his move.

Unregistered

Say it isn't so

I pray he isn't ever sheriff. We've got to get the word out to the sarasota county residence of all the horrible things he does (along with knight). Once he starts campaigning, we need to go to as many speaking events as possible and ask all the key question so the public can see he's a jerk.

Unregistered
    If you check the arrest records at the Sheriff’s Office you will find KURT hasn’t arrested anybody ever. I don’t think he’s ever been the arresting officer/deputy at any agency. Kurt may have assisted in an arrest as an auxiliary deputy in Charlotte County Sheriffs Office in the 90’s, that’s it. He is legit ...... lol

Has Kurt ever been a real cop anywhere other than auxiliary??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast