Balloon Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Balloon Party

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the Mayor or the Chief were hit by a few water balloons while at work how would they react?
    Well, that is a very good question. It would entirely depend upon the race, ethnicity and sexual orientation of the person throwing the balloon. Straight, white or Asian, T15. Anyone else, Instagram baby! I say we just buy some Super Soakers, give them to the animals and thugs from Randy Peters’ zoo and transport as many as we can downtown during the day and turn them loose. Pretty sure the majority of those employed tax paying downtown types won’t think it’s as cute as the clueless Captain in D1 does.

Unregistered
    Their union is very outspoken about it. They are blaming politicians and brass.

Unregistered
    Before it happens here, perhaps command needs to be asked whether this is a crime and should we defend ourselves and arrest the people responsible. The Sao office needs to go on record as to whether they would prosecute or not?

Unregistered
    I could give 2 sh$ts if the SAO prosecutes. They are going to jail if they pull that bs and hit me with a bucket of water. What a joke those 2 D1 captains are for buying water guns to engage them in a water gun fight! Like they were ever doing it for fun. They’ve lost touch...

Unregistered
    I could give 2 sh$ts if the SAO prosecutes. They are going to jail if they pull that bs and hit me with a bucket of water. What a joke those 2 D1 captains are for buying water guns to engage them in a water gun fight! Like they were ever doing it for fun. They’ve lost touch...
    Ya until you get a judge or two to not find probable cause. Then when you start getting sued for false arrest your time will.have to change.

Unregistered
    Ya until you get a judge or two to not find probable cause. Then when you start getting sued for false arrest your time will.have to change.
    This is one of the most ignorant comments I have ever read on the site.

Unregistered
    This is one of the most ignorant comments I have ever read on the site.
    If you are given specific guidance not to arrest someone for a specific charge and do so, that is a false arrest. Yes I get it SAO's dumb cases all the time. But if two or three judges find No PC and the saos tells you there is no crime and you arrest someone it's a problem.

Unregistered
    The reason you get answers a head of time. Its just water, you werent hurt, it was a joke, I can't prove intent, your arrest caused a large disturbance and you used bad judgement, because your arrest provoked the unrest and you didnt attempt to defuse the confrontation. Just a few reasons why you ask.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast